Capes are given to players on special occasions such as for attendees of the Minecon event and persons who have helped the game in some way such as bug tracker moderators.
This mod lets you create your own cape or use one of the templates found further down and have your player character wear it. It’s a really cool way to customize the character further than just with skins.
Here we will share with you some cape templates you can use. If you create one yourself, make sure to link to it in the comments so we can post it here as well.
Superman cape image URL: http://i.imgur.com/5UEPaFc.png
Smiley cape image URL: http://i.imgur.com/pF3OB8X.png
How to edit a cape?
- Download one of the cape templates.
- Use Photoshop or a free software like GIMP to edit the cape.
- Upload the image to Imgur and copy the image URL.
- Go in-game and press the top-right C button to open the capes menu.
- Paste the image URL into the top text field, restart BlockLauncher and open the same world again.
How to install the mod?
- Launch BlockLauncher and enable the mod.
- Join a world in Minecraft PE.
- Press on the top-right C button to open the capes menu.
- Set the cape image URL by entering the image URL of the cape you want to use.
- Then exit the world and restart BlockLauncher and enter the same world to see your cape.