A Hover Bike is the ultimate vehicle for quickly getting around in Minecraft as its mechanics support moving quickly both far distances on the ground and up into the air. It’s completely immune to fall damage and this makes it perfect to use in most spaces. Not only is it a very useful vehicle for traveling but it’s also really fun to launch hundreds of blocks up into the air.
How does it work?
The Hover Bikes can be found spawning in plains biomes since they replace horses. You can tame one by mounting it. If you do it enough times it will eventually let you saddle it (open inventory while sitting on it and add the saddle). Once tamed you can also add a shulker box in the horse armor slot.
- White Hover Bike – Can be outfitted with a chest (hold chest item, long press on the bike and press the button, or right-click if Windows 10)
- Black Hover Bike – Same as above
- Grey Hover Bike – Original, can be outfitted with shulker boxes
The horse is very fast and has the ability to jump extreme heights up into the air. It’s probably the fastest vehicle you can find for Minecraft.
The sky is the limit!
- No fall damage
- Very fast
- Jumps super high
- Repairable with iron ingots
- Horse armor slot can hold shulker boxes
- Added white and black hover bikes
- Storage system for bikes
- Varying health for bikes
- Download Resource & Behavior .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game