“The Cleanest UI in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.” – PatarHD123
Astral Client is an all-in-one optimization client-resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. It is themed with blue-purple galaxy. It offers a variety of features such as unlocked V-Sync and Max Framerate Settings, Optifine textures and more. It comes with 3 built-in packs, one with 8×8 block textures to boost your FPS to the max.
Developers: light#8318, BariPlayzYT#6609, and Bloodless#2600, and MichaelBricks#7744, PolrFlare#7193
Astral Helpers: Azka#6118 (Particle Multiplier), oMotivationツ#5735 (Panorama Contest Winner), Not Kim#8056 (Logo Contest Winner)
We host weekly events and updates on our Discord server. You can also report bugs, suggest features or get help from us. Click on this text to join the Discord server.
What’s new in Astral Client V4.1?
– Play Menu
– Connecting Screen
2. Settings Screen
3. Pause Screen
4. Advancechat / Autocomplete
5. PVP Aspects and Mods
Fog-remover, Low-fire, Colored Birch, Clear Water, Low Shield, Clear Glass, Outlined Ores, Clear Redstone, Dark Mode, Less intrusive textures, White outline selection, No Stars, Connected Textures, Particle Multiplier, Semi Transparent Chat and smooth Scoreboard, No Particles, and a whole lot more to suit you PvP needs.
No Fog (Both Surface and Water)
Badlion Inspired Logo-Text on Screens
(No Stars – FPS Boost)
(Semi-Transparent Chat, Scoreboard and Bossbar)
If you want to play with me, my IGN is LightPlayzMC01!
It also comes with 3 made-for-Astral packs as mentioned before which is:
1. Astral Client Default Edit 16x PvP Pack
2. Astral Client Default Edit [ZenFrosty’s Version]
3. Standarized Default Edit 16x
4. MaxFPS Pack 8×8
Offroaders 123 (Dark Mode GUI)
Fhizzle (Simple Tweaks)
DerpPlayz18 (Better Textures)
IForgotToBreath (No Fog)
Dodonut (Addition to the Better Textures)
Chicadoge (Eclipsed Bedrock- Addition to the Better Textures)
Sermah (No Help Button on the Inventory)
Thank you so much to the people above.
MASSIVE Thanks to @FMarquesPTO for allowing me to use his Java UI.
His Twitter FMarquesPTO (Make sure to check him out he’s a great UI maker)
His MCPEDL Profile
Thank you so much to the people above.
Other than that, code and textures taken from
WELCOME TO THE RELEASE OF ASTRAL VERSION 5!
In this updated we have fixed a lot of bugs related to the last version and optimized it for 1.16. We've also added your suggestions to this version.
JUST A CLARIFICATION We copied absolutely NOTHING from Lunar Client. Yes, they do look identical, but it's because the theme of this client is "Astral".
The logo was made from scratch, using different templates from Google Images which are royalty free, so I don't get copyrighted by an owner. If you don't believe me, then you can slide into my dms so we can discuss more about it.
1. The homescreen, as always.
- Matched the homescreen to look similarly to the Java Edition Lunar Client. Yes, the design was heavily inspried by them, so thank you, Lunar Client, very cool.
- New Icons (More Smoother and HD)
- Removed the old skin menu (since Mojang patched it)
- New blurred panorama
- Added "AstralClient" text right below the logo
- New button designs
- Renamed "Copyright Mojang AB. Do not distribute!" copyright to only "Mojang Studios" so it doesn't eat up your whole screen.
2. Settings Screen
- Made it so it's a little bit more transparent.
- Added the multiplayer options back.
3. Pause Screen
- Pause Screen design overhaul, to match similarly to the Java Edition Badlion Client (Suggestion by Jash)
- Re-arranged the buttons, please take time to familiarize them!
- Made the quit/disconnect button red.
4. HUD Screen
- The coordinates is now renamed from Position ( X Y Z ) to only X Y Z.
- Emote button is no longer invisible.
- Added outlined ores to every ore ( Lapis, Emerald, Coal, Nether Gold, Ancient Debris, Quartz )
- Made the concrete normal concrete.
6. Chest Screen
- We have decided to discard the idea of the astral client logo and text to be in the bottom right due to mislocations when scaling it up.
- Fixed the chest label being smooth font.
7. Emote Wheel
- Added the Astral Client logo and text in the emote wheel.
- Smoothen the borders in the emote wheel.
8. Inventory Screen
- Added the Astral Client logo and text in the bottom center of the inventory screen.
- Removed the smooth font (Not the NotoSans, but the 32x)
- To access it, enable Astral GUI textures.
- Astral V5 should smoothen your 1.16 MCPE experience, as it did with mine.
- The Clear Hotbar GUI (If only you enable Astral GUI Textures)
We have decided to separate the Astral GUI textures. The default will now be the default Minecraft resource pack, so that it uses YOUR resource pack's
GUI textures. To activate Astral's GUI textures, simply go to pack options, and slide over to the option which says "Enable Astral GUI Textures". This is for the best,
as people want to use their own resource pack textures with astral enabled without any hassle.
- Fixed the "selectWorld.Gamemode.Default" broken text on the accessibility settings.
- Fixed the emote button being invisible.
- Fixed the broken EXP bar. This version now supports 1.14 formatted exp bars.
- Fixed the random black/gray top header bar for the settings screen.
- Fixed the smoooth font on the label "Chest"
- Fixed the broken brewing stand textures.
- Fixed the alignment of the xbox live button with the X button.
Yes, Astral V5 will still support 1.14.x versions of MC:BE, but no longer 1.13
We have also decided to monetize the links for Astral V5 so we also get something in return (a.k.a money) for our work. If you don't want to support us, you
can always click the direct link. Thank you for understanding.
Astral Client V4.1
'The sequel we never asked, but needed.'
Astral Client V4.1, also known as the Compatibility Update. It optimizes more on the compatibility of a resource pack with Astral applied. It also optimizes your game much better than V4 so expect some changes with your FPS.
1. Start Screen
- Made the buttons and the logo image a bit transparent.
- Adjusted the name beside your gamerpic by 2px to the right.
- Changed the panorama to midnight and purple midnight (for purple version)
2. Settings Screen
- The perspective (F5) button is now found on settings instead on the accessibility options.
- Added back the profile section and subpacks!
3. Hud Screen
- Redesigned the coordinates text. (Credits: @Nezuko Chanヽ(✿ﾟ▽ﾟ)ノ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ)
- Removed the vignette renderer when you go to dark places (Fast)
- Added back the particles since with or without them your game will still lag (if there are too many particles) Tested with 10 lingering potions.
- Campfire particles are still gone.
- Remade and recolored some buttons.
- Filled the entire dialogue atlas.
- Removed fast grass (Source of lag, actually.)
- Added back the original clear water. (I didn't know how it got removed on V3 and V4...) (The old water was also a source of lag)
- Removed the HD sun and moon (Another source of lag, jeez, I thought these were gonna improve performance)
- Added a purple version for Astral.
- The default would be the midnight version.
Rejoice Ye! Rejoice! For thy Gods have spoken thee- for they have answered your thy necessities, Astral V4!
Astral V4, also known as the BIGGEST update we have ever done on the Astral Client Project. It adds Java UI to Astral, inspired by
the Badlion Client.
- Attached the IGN beside the gamerpic inside the button.
- Oh hey, brand new panorama.
- Recreated some buttons
2. Settings Screen - the main thing that has been updated in this update;
- Completely brand new settings screens to match with the Java Edition screens.
- Inspired by Badlion, the texts, the colours are smooth and contrasts with each other.
- Still has all the options (Max framerate, V-Sync etc.)
- Make sure to use the scroll bar if you're scrolling down (mobile only)
We have decided to not add the Java Chat UI since it was very buggy and was eating up the whole screen (No matter how much I layer it, or set it's size, offset etc.)
3. Pause Screen
- Brand new pause screen to match with the Java Edition screen.
- To access the player permissions and list, click on "Players".
- To access the world settings, go to Settings -> Accessibility Options. Perspective changes and world settings should be visible there.
4. Chest Screen
- Added the Astral Client logo and text inside the Chest Screen (Inspired by Badlion)
5. Hud Screen
- Moved the coordinates to the bottom right.
- Player doll renderer is now on top-most left.
- Chat and Scoreboard are no longer fully transparent, but semi-transparent.
- The bossbar is no longer invisible, but same with the chat and scoreboard, semi-transparent.
6. Inventory Screen
- Removed the (?) help button.
7. Rendering/Textures changes
- Removed stars (FPS boost)
- Clean Tall Grass (FPS boost)
- No Fog (FPS Boost)
- Removed the particles except the crit particles for the particle mutliplier (FPS boost)
- Smoother Diorite Granite and Andesite
- Lower Shield
- Smoother Grass (Full Grass but the textures are smoother)
- Better Observers
- Connected Prismarine
- Orange Birch
- Smoother Glowstone
- Plain leather armor
THE CROSS PLATFORM UPDATE
After 3 weeks of Astral being idle, there is finally a new version! I have made it so that everyone now uses the same version! No matter if you are
PC, Mobile, Tablet, Xbox, Astral V3 UI will now auto-adjust and fit on your screen. No more mobile, tablet,
big/small screen versions!
1. As per update, there is always a common pattern, and that is changing the Home Screen.
- Revamped the Homescreen
- Made the Options, Cosmetics, Skins and Profile buttons icons instead of text.
- Added a working profile picture display that can be found on the top right. When clicked, it will lead you to the
- Replaced the version text with "Logged in as your IGN".
- Added the achievements button.
- Added the character creator/profile button. Now you can use the old skin menu and the new skin menu!
- X button will no longer be out of screen.
- Removed the Custom Astral Inventory, replaced it with a transparent inventory instead.
- Revamped the buttons a little bit.
- Transparent GUI for Containers (Chests, Furnaces etc.)
- Recolored low-fire.
- Smooth Scoreboard and Removed Red numbers
- Clear Chat
- Bossbar is hidden to make the HUD cleaner.
The Smooth Scoreboard, Clear Chat, Bossbar and Particle Multiplier can be disabled/enabled on the pack options.
- Cleaner Hotbar
- Brand new EXP Bar (Cleaner)
- White DPads instead of Purple.
- Added No Fog (both surface and water) for Windows 10.
- Unfortunately the No Fog can cause problems for Android/iOS. I haven't found a working No Fog yet.
- The Fullbright is still dead.
- Replaced the chroma outline selection with white outline selection.
- Removed the 2D clouds and opaque leaves rendering because you can just disable them on the settings.
- Added new click sounds.
- Added new TNT and fireball sounds. (From TimeDeo/Acidic Pack because it is epic)
- Added new Bed Break sounds.
- Added new digging sounds for stone and more.
- Fire Charge is now named Fireball (Thank me later bed war players)
- Added ZenFrosty's version of the Astral Default Edit.
- The 16x16 Standarized (common) default edit is now NOT built-in and can be enabled/disabled in the pack options.
7. Bug Fixes
- Fixed the logo glitching out the first time you put on the pack.
- Fixed the UI.
8. Directories and Code
- Cleaned up some messy file directories. The Homescreen code will no longer be on /Homescreen, but rather on ui/screens. Buttons are now on ui/buttons, and so on.
- Cleaned up some code if some of you want to learn and understand how I made Astral.
I just want to thank you all for the incredible support. We hit 25k shares on mcpedl! And almost everyone I meet uses Astral Client which is just great!
Fixed the PC download link redirecting to the mobile version of Astral. Thank you for someone who mentioned this on my discord server.
Welcome everyone to the Astral V2.1 Release!
This update is also known as the "Improvement Update" in which many aspects of the pack have been improved as well as the mb size of Astral.
1. A much more cleaner user interface.
2. Smooth fonts across some buttons.
3. Cleaner Scoreboards (Numbers removed)
4. A more lightweight panorama to reduce pack MB size and to significantly improve the loading of the Home Screen.
5. Reduced mb pack size by 4mb. (This is massive)
6. Brand new inventory screen, recipe book screen and creative inventory screen to match Java Edition as well as put some Astral touches.
7. Less transparency for the pause screen and inventory screen to improve performance.
8. A much more cleaner home screen.
9. Some minor improvements and changes to the Dark Mode, added a bit of that tint of blue, and now you can view the darkest of texts properly.
10. Cleaner buttons.
11. A much more simplistic slider.
12. A new 8x8 pack (By MichaelBricks) which has finally no checkered wool and it has a proper low fire now.
13. **After on high demand, the old skin UI is finally back!**
14. Added opaque leaves for faster rendering and improve performance.
15. Added scripts to optimize your user experience.
16. Added 2D clouds for faster rendering and improve performance.
17. Changed the pack icon.
18. Cleaner Redstone dust.
Sorry everyone for my mistake. Download links should now be updated to V2. Also updated the featured image to V2 as well.
- New Buttons
- New names for the buttons (Options for settings, Cosmetics for marketplace, and Wardrobe for skins).
- Added Singleplayer and multiplayer buttons.
- NOTE: The multiplayer button is not functional and is only a CONCEPT. Please do not report on #issues that the multiplayer button leads to worlds or suggest on #suggestions to add functionality to it because it's not possible.
- Your nametag now shows on the top left as well as the user icon!
- Added an X button.
- Added blur to the panorama.
- Brand new logo, as well as text, and they're separated.
2. Settings Screen
- Redesigned the toggles.
- Added back the accessibility options!
- Added back the Astral button!
- Made some texts on the settings screen to white for better visual.
3. Play Screen
- Transparent Disconnected Screen!
- The logo will no longer show when connecting to servers and worlds.
4. Pause Screen
- Added a screenshot button, Take Screenshot
- Made the pause screen transparent.
5. Chat Screen
- Made the autocomplete buttons show arrows instead of text.
6. Inventory Screen
- Made the inventory screen background transparent for faster loading.
- Added more less intrusive textures.
- Added better water, clear glass and outlined ores.
- Redesigned the wool to be 16x.
- Added a built-in permanent 16x Default Edit short swords pack.
- Less water fog.
- A new 8x8 pack.
- Fixed the empty drinkable water bottle texture.
8. More Fixes
- Fixed the old video section appearing on the settings section.
- Fixed the GUI Scale Slider always fixed on what your setting is before you applied the pack. So this means you can now change your GUI while on the client! (This wasn't possible before)
- Fixed the reverted "Hide Player Names" toggle.
- Fixed the invisible world bug.
- Added support for both Mobile and Tablets/iPads
NOTE: You must restart Minecraft because the logo glitches out the first time you put on the pack.
- Added credits for all original owners of some of the UI. (can be found inside the Astral Button Info)
- Fixed the world section where the resource packs and behavior packs were colliding with the multiplayer and world edit section.
- Removed the Astral Client button on the mobile version due to incompatibilities.
- Added Mega.nz links since some users were experiencing download issues with Mediafire.
NOTE: If emote button is invisible, it's your texture pack. You may have an outdated format of the gui.png image which hides the emote button. If
your texture pack came from 1.14, update your gui.png to add the emote button. It is NOT Astral's bug that it's gone, as we have double checked it.
You can join our discord if you want direct links and downloads.