Bare Bones is a texture pack with the purpose of bringing your world and the default Minecraft textures to it’s ‘bare bones’. It is a simplistic and vibrant pack that is fun to use and makes your own Minecraft worlds look colourful!
The cover images are NOT in-game screenshots, these are 3D renders.
WATCH THE OFFICIAL CINEMATIC SHORT BELOW
All textures for the 1.13/1.14 betas have been added.
If you find any bugs or missing textures notify me in the Official Bare Bones Discord server.
DISCLAIMER: This Minecraft texture pack is not approved by or associated with Mojang.
Updated the Featured image and description, added a link to the discord server and screenshots.
- Fox and Arctic Fox have the correct texture format
- Gold block updated
- Emerald block updated
- Diamond block updated
- Panorama now looks 100x better
- Diorite updated
- All Panda textures now have the correct name and show up correctly
- Tamed Dog texture doesn't make the dog coloured anymore
- Added Bees
- Added Honey Block
- Added Honeycomb Block
- Added Honey bottle
- Added Honeycomb
- Changed Glass
- Temporary fix for the bees
- Changed the colormap
- Fixed item names
- Fletcher block texture fixed
- Download Bare Bones.mcpack
- Run the MCPACK file by double-clicking on it
- This will open up Minecraft Bedrock Edition and install the texture pack
(You have to delete the old version that you have installed)