This addon adds equipable rings and amulets that give special boosts. This addon adds 10 rings, 7 amulets, and 5 charms. You can have up to 3 different baubles equipped, and you just have to interact to equip them.
To equip the baubles, you have to interact with the item (right click on pc, long click on mobile). You can only have 1 of each type of bauble equipped at a time (1 ring, 1 amulet, etc.). More baubles are coming soon, join the discord to recommend baubles for me to add! All the recipes should show up in the crafting menu.
Empty Ring Recipe
Combine with any max upgraded potion and it gets added to the ring
Potion List: speed, jump boost, strength, regeneration, fire resistance, turtle master, invisibility, slow falling, night vision, and water breathing.
- Magic Amulet – dropped by endermen – teleports all items to you
- Nature Amulet – dropped by endermen and stray – gives speed on grass
- Chilling Amulet – dropped by stray – slows nearby mobs
- Wither Amulet – dropped by wither skeleton – withers nearby mobs
- Love Amulet – dropped by wither skeleton and zombie – kills nearby zombies/husks/drowned
- Leeching Amulet – dropped by zombie – gives hunger and resistance II (stacks with turtle master ring)
- Blood Amulet- dropped by zombie – gives slowness and strength II (stacks with strength ring)
- Power Charm – craftable – gives many powerful effects (doesn’t stack)
- Angel Charm – craftable – gives flight
- Death Charm – craftable – kills nearby mobs that are not undead (pillager, creeper, etc.)
- Mob Charm – spawns a random mob every 30 seconds
- Potion Charm – gives a random potion effect every 30 seconds
This addon has to be at the top of the behavior packs in order to work.
+ Added 5 Charms
+ Bug Fixes
+ Fixed some recipes and loot tables
+ Added 7 new amulets
+ Added new showcase video
+ Updated description
+ Bug fixes
* Enjoy the addon