A Stand-Alone Add-On for your Survival World! We have everything! And so on….
Enjoy foods, items,… battle new mobs, bosses,….. just try it to feel it. And also, Experimental Gameplay is required.
This Add-On was created by me, with the help of HaxTheCharizard, maker of the Tinkers’ Legacy Add-On. And the cool people on my Discord.
Join my discord here.
Cool Features Added:
– Borderlined Ores! ( Ores now have borderlines so it is easier to recognize )
– Borderless Glasses! ( Everything looks cooler! Except for the defaut glasses, it looks like it is invisible )
– Sneaking under slabs!!!! ( Yes you can! )
Third Person Camera is buggy, and sometimes you will see through blocks when you are under slabs…
More Foods Added:
– Prawn! ( Obtain through fishing, simple :D. Gives 0,5 Hunger Points )
– Cooked Prawn! ( Cook the Prawn through Furnace, Smoker, Campfire to get it. Gives 1 Hunger Point )
– Slice of Bread! ( Craftable by putting a Bread in the Crafting Table. Gives 1 Hunger Point )
– Toast! ( Put Slice of Bread in the Furnace, Smoker. Gives 2 Hunger Points )
– Omelet! ( Put Eggs in Furnace or Smoker. Gives 1 Hunger Point )
– Toast and Egg! ( A Toast and an Omelet in the Crafting Table. Gives 3 Hunger Points )
– Sweetened Toast ( A Toast and Sugar in the Crafting Table. Gives 2 Hunger Points and maybe Haste 1 for 20 seconds )
– Enchanted Potato ( A Potato surrounded by Diamond Shards! Gives Overwhelming Powers )
– Banh Mi-s ( A Bread and any kind of Meats by animals. Fills more than half of your Hunger Bar )
– Bandages and Medkits ( Bandages heals, while Medkits give full health and immunity to almost everything for 20 seconds )
New Storage System:
– Diamond Shards! ( Put a Diamond in the Crafting Table to get 9 Shards, and vice versa! )
– Crate ( Put an planks into Stonecutter to get Crates. Future Update will be useful, but now it is just for decorating )
– Crate ( Medical ). Put into Stonecutter to get Medical Items!
– Compressed Blocks?! YES!
– Carbon Fiber! ( A String surrounded by 4 Iron Nuggets in a + shape )
– Chainmail! ( 3 Carbon Fibers in the Crafting Table )
– Carbon Fiber Tape! ( A Slimeball surrounded by Carbon Fibers )
– Chainmail Armors now have recipes just like others, but can only be crafted by Chainmail.
– Smelt Diamond Tools and Armors into Shards!
– Smelt Flints to Gunpowders, Clay Ball to Bricks!
– Restore Chainmail Armors’ durability with Carbon Fiber Tapes! Just one is enough! But you will lose all enchantments though…
and more…. discover them yourself in Survival or by Creative!
Use /give @s bs:(item_name) to find out 😀
– Snow Creeper! When it explodes, it fills the surroundings with SNOW BLOCKS! Free Snows am I right?
– Nether Creeper! Big explosion but with longer fuse. Only spawn in Nether.
– Toxic Waste Creeper! Extremely big explosion with even longer fuse. Spawn in forests.
– Clockwork Creeper! Same as Normal Creeper but tankier. Spawn in Mesa.
– Steampunk Skeleton! Tanky, high damage, melee attack. Spawn in Mesa.
– Steampunk Robot! Tanky mobs, low damage, melee attack. Spawn in Mesa.
– Steampunk Mecha! 160 HP, melee attack, but with extreme power! Server as a Mini-boss.
– Warrior Skeleton! Dangerous Skeletons that spawn everywhere at night. High damage and melee attack.
– Warrior Stray! Not really dangerous Strays that spawn in Frozen biomes. Low damages and melee attack.
– Spooky Skeleton? Doot-doot!!!
– The Broken Trident of Poseidon ( Crafted by 2 Sticks and 3 Poseidon Shards – only obtainable through killing the Elder Guardians. )
It also increase your speed. 7 Attack Damage.
– The Trident of Poseidon ( The Broken Trident of Poseidon and the Heart of the Sea in the Crafting Table! )
Increase your speed and swimming speed. 10 Attack Damage.
– Stray Sword ( drops by Warrior Strays ). 3 Attack Damage.
– Leather-Handled Steel Broadsword ( drops by Steampunk Skeletons ). 6 Attack Damage and reduce your speed by a little.
Don’t underestimate its power.
Screenshot of me and new mobs:
More will comes! Thank you for downloading!
- Added new Mobs
- Added link to Discord ( at the top by the way )
- More Texture Tweaks
- Changed Villager Trades
- More..... join the Discord for more details!
Xbox: To get through AdF.ly, open this file through your phone or tablet, get through AdF.ly, and to the MediaFire link. Copy that link to Xbox’s browser to download it. The file is in .mcpack and you may need to change it to .zip. This can also be done with your phone or tablet through some simple file manager.
Phone or Tablet ( iOS and Android ): Simple, simply get through AdF.ly, by waiting 5 seconds and tap “Skip Ads”, you will be taken to MediaFire. There, just download it and open it in Minecraft!
EXPERIMENTAL GAMEPLAY MUST BE ENABLED AND THIS ADD-ON MUST BE PLACED ALONE OR ON TOP OF MOST OTHER ADD-ONS TO WORK.
- Bedrock inSanity RES.mcpack
- Bedrock inSanity BEV.mcpack
- Bedrock inSanity BEV.zip
- Bedrock inSanity RES.zip