Binoculars’ Zoom Add-on introduces two new custom in-game items: Lens, and the Binoculars itself! The Binocular’s allows you to see and view quite distant and/or farther places without moving your current location.
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v1.4
- Lens are made from materials, such as glass, which allows you to see farther places easily by means of refraction.
- To craft a piece of lens, you will need: (2) Glass, and (2) Glass Panes. Note that you will need Glass, and not Stained Glass!
- After crafting the Lens, we can now move on into crafting the Binoculars itself!
- Binoculars allows us to see farther and/or such distant places without moving too much.
- To craft a pair of Binoculars, you will need atleast (2) Lens, and (6) Iron Ingots as seen below:
A. Usage Information
- Simply hold the Binoculars in your main hand to use it!
B. Zoom Levels
- There are three respective zoom levels. Each can be suited for your needs – the higher the level, the more you can see, but the slower you’ll get!
- Changing Zoom Levels: To change the zoom level, you can go to your Behavior Pack’s tab and change the slider bar from there:
- Three-level differences: The higher the level, the more far places you can see – but the slower you can be!
- Zoom level settings is saved for each world. It is not each player can change individually or vary in the same world.
C. Binocular’s Eyes
- ‘Binoculars Eyes’ is a term used for referencing the eye piece which allows you to see the shape of the Binocular’s around your eyes.
- Something below could look like that if used in-game:
D. Nearby Mob’s Indicator
- You can’t be sure if someone will attack you from the back, while you’re watching the Binoculars in Survival mode.
- Blue Indicator: Shows the current Zoom Level.
- Yellow Indicator: Indicates nearby entities 2 blocks from you and within 12 blocks of range. (2-12 blocks)
- Looking for a new village with the Binoculars Addon!
- Performance improvements. Fixed an issue where zooming in could decrease the game's framerate.
- Added "Zoom Levels". Allows you to change the Binocular's zoom level.
- Added "Nearby Entities Indicator". Indicator for nearby entities within range while using the Binoculars.
- Other display fixes.
- Description change. Lens crafting recipe is tweaked, as well as its name, and its textures. It was an 'Oopsie!'