Introducing the Buffalo M1, a compact yet reliable and fast automobile that is suitable for all types of car-related stuff (I guess? ) such as racing in the circuits or simply just to cruise around a city map!
This car model is actually based-off a car named “Buffalo ” from the game Block City Wars. So for those who were wondering “Hey, have I seen this car before? “, well, your thoughts exactly! Basically all I’ve done really is just making the model into Minecraft with a few tweaks and personal changes (:
The Buffalo M1 has excellent speed, simplistic design and has 2 seats – suitable if you’re traveling with a buddy!
The car comes in 6 colors.
Orange with black stripes
Blue with white stripes
Red with white stripes
Green with dark grey stripes
White with blue stripes
As for tire animations, I will add that feature once I learn how to animate. So stay tuned!
How to obtain
Method 1: Search in your creative inventory “Buffalo M1” to get the spawn eggs.
Method 2: By using /summon commands! The list for the cars are as follows;
Note: This is my first addon therefore, there might be some imperfections in this addon, if you do happen to find any of these imperfections, please DM me through my Instagram account (located below) or email me.
Instagram account: @ashminggudev
Email: [email protected]
Update 1.1 (17/5/20)
1. Added 5 new colors; blue, red, green, white and metallic grey!
1. Download both the Resource and Behavior Packs (Links are below).
2. You will be sent to the Adf.ly redirection page. Just wait 5 seconds and skip. (Note: You'll might be ask to allow some notifications, just deny all of them.
3. Wait for another 45 - 60 seconds at the "Please press 'Allow' to continue" page.
4. Download the Resource / Behavior Packs.
5. Once downloaded, click on the files and it will automatically open up Minecraft to start importing the files!