Ever wanted to have creepers not grief your buildings, but didn’t want the pesky other side-effects of the “/gamerule mobGriefing false” command? Well this add-on solves that issue.
This add-on also preserves the damage and knockback effects of creeper explosions, so those pesky creatures still have a fearsome bite.
– Blocks around creeper explosion are left unharmed
– Creeper explosions still inflict damage/knockback on player
– Items from creepers are still dropped upon creeper death
– mobGriefing gamerule still works for other mobs
– CDs are still dropped from creepers
– Version 1.10.0 currently, will be updated with game changes
Creeper Explodes with damage and knockback on player, but no block destruction.
Enjoy the add-on!
I changed the Featured image to appeal to the recommended image size.
I made the mod compatible with version 1.10 by uploading an updated file.
Install the following file and all should work fine. For Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition.
- Creeper No-Griefing Add-on Behavior Pack 1.10.0.mcpack
- Creeper No-Griefing Add-on Behavior Pack.mcpack