So, what goes RWWWWWWWAAAAARARRRARRR and wants to eat you? I think you know the answer. And I think you want them in your world. Well, here they are! CROCODILES!!! Can you handle them? I doubt it…..
You can find these meanest of mean machines in swamps. And, early game at least, they’re gonna turn swamps into NO GO ZONES. Well, maybe after your first visit.
They come in four sizes:
- Small, fast, deadly
- Hard to handle
- Downright deadly
- Flee before it sees you, and never return to that swamp, even if you left your favorite, fastest, bestest horse nearby. It’s probably dead anyway.
They eat almost anything. Yum, yum, yum. Horses, yum. Vindicators, oh yummy. Sheep, fish, cows YUM YUM YUM. Zombies? Deeeeelish. Slimes? Why not!! You..? Well, why don’t you go find out..?
Dex and Dad review:
Foxy da pirate review (very cool):
(You can call them alligators if you want, just don’t tell them I said it was ok.)
Re-uploading Android/iOS content due to import issues on some devices.
Added additional attacks for the HUGE crocodile. Added a link to Foxy da pirate review. Thanks Foxy!
Did some fine-tuning on the monster crocs. Few more drops, can smash certain blocks (they used to get stuck on lily pads haha!), other minor tweaks.
Made the HUGE guys a bit more likely to spawn (we still haven't found one in survival!) and added a boss bar to them.
For Windows 10:
- Download the mcaddon file and double-click it to install. Minecraft should open and two packs (behavior and resource) should import.
- Create a new world (or click the pencil icon next to an existing world).
- Click 'Resource Packs' and select Crocodiles, press the plus button.
- This will add both the resource and the behavior packs to your game.
- Click 'Play'
For other versions please see "Install Guides" menu above.