Trying to play Minecraft but with a twist? Maybe you want to troll a friend or family member? I got the add-on for you! Cursed Minecraft is regular Minecraft but with a twist. Sometimes Water replaces Lava, sometimes Coal will become Obsidian, or the crafting recipes are completely backwards! That’s the idea I’m trying to bring with this new Add-On!
Cursed Minecraft Contents:
This stick is no ordinary stick. It does 14 attack damage
Fake Wooden Sword
A regular Wooden Sword would only do 4 damage, this one does 7.
These fake Diamonds are crafted from Coal. You cannot craft armor with them, however, you can eat these Diamonds!
You need Fake Diamonds to craft this!!! The Diamond Axepick is a cursed Diamond Pickaxe. I hope you like it :3
You can now craft Chainmail Leggings!! Isn’t that awesome!?
This is a weapon. The Fake Egg does 8 damage, so you can smack you friends with it!!
You can now eat Glass Bottles. Put a regular Glass Bottle in the crafting grid like this and craft the Fake Glass Bottle. Eat it to confuse your friends!
You can now craft an edible Grass Block. Chew on all that dirt, I hear it gives you Supernatural Saturation!
Here is a video of me playing this cursed pack in-game
New Update! More cursed stuff!
Fake Diamond Hoe
Fake Diamonds can now craft a Fake Diamond Hoe. These will come very handy with getting rid of all those dirt houses!
Cursed Mutton Cooked
You can now cut Fake Diamonds into Mutton Cooked! You can eat natural meat instead of natural diamonds now!
Mutton Cooked can be crafted into Obsidian. Very useful for going into the Nether quickly and with little cost!
You can now smelt Diamonds into Bedrock. You no longer have to spend all that time mining bedrock, you can just smelt it!
Cursed Bedrock TNT/ Snowball
Bedrock can now be cut into Bedrock Tnt… It’s throwable
Cursed Iron Armor
Iron armor now looks like Diamond Armor. Also the pants are missing when worn
- Chickens now run away from you when you get too close too them!
- Creepers are now Breedable. They breed into… Pigs? Using chicken???
This add-on was made with Minecraft Add-on Maker, a free app found on the Play Store
Here is a video of me playing the new Update in-game!
- Issue with Download Link sending user to false site, now fixed (tested multiple times)
- Refer to previous Changelog for More Cursed Stuff Update
- Fake Diamond Hoes are Craftable
- Fake Diamonds can be smelted into Bedrock
- Fake Diamonds can be used in Stonecutter to make Mutton Cooked
- Bedrock can be used in Stonecutter to make Bedrock TNT
- Mutton Cooked can be crafted into Obsidian
- Iron Armor retextured to mimic Diamond Armor, also the pants are missing
- Changed the download zip files to mcaddon files
- Updated installation process
- Follow the Link
- Click Download
- Import mcaddon file to Minecraft
- Turn on Experimental Gameplay
- Join and Play!