I will show you this very simple texture pack that i worked on for a couple days. This texture pack provides more creativity to your minecraft world.
What made me want to make this texture pack? My inspiration came from not liking the vanilla texture and model for the armor stand . It doesn’t look like armor would really fit the armor stand, So i made this texture pack.
How to use the add-on:
This texture pack is limited to one armor stand texture at once, So you will need to change the textures in the texture settings.
- The first armor stand option is the “StoneStatue” armor stand. This armor stand looks good on a shrine in the middle of a village or in a grave yard.
- The second armor stand option is the “Knight” armor stand. This armor stand looks great in or around a castle or around a village to intimidate other players.
- The third option is the “Target” armor stand. This armor stand looks okay, but its good for target practice.
- The fourth option is the “Dummy” armor stand. This armor stand texture is good to use in a redstone testing world or testing room.
- The “last ” armor stand option is the vanilla armor stand. This is the original armor stand model and texture.