If you dislike the Vanilla Minecraft Cow and Mooshroom model/texture as much as I do, you might enjoy my resource pack! This resource pack adds a new model and texture for the Cow, Mooshroom, and Brown Mooshroom – which will function as normal.
You will still be able to lead, milk, breed, and hunt the cow/mooshroom as normal with this resource pack! This resource pack will not disable xbox achievements. If you decide that you dislike my version of the cow, that’s ok you can just remove the resource pack from your world and everything should be fine. I hope you enjoy this pack!
- Added a nose, ears, and tail to the cow.
- Changed the horns an udder to be more aesthetically pleasing.
- Created a new texture based on a real life breed of cattle called an Ayrshire.
- Created a better texture for the red and brown version of the Mooshroom based on the vanilla cow texture I created (all in Vanilla minecraft style of course!)
- Made it to where only adult Cows/Mooshrooms had horns
If you like this pack, make sure to check out my other packs including the all-in-one cuter vanilla animals pack!
Mama cow standing next to her baby taking a nap 🙂
(*Disclaimer* napping cows are not part of this pack)
Please do not change, copy, claim as your own, or redistribute without my permission.
You can contact me on
Optionally, If you like what you see and would like to support me and my FREE ad free downloads/addons you can support me though:
Venmo – @FineArtByAmber
As per community request, I added the same changes to both red & brown Mooshroom variants as I did the cows previously including:
- Added a nose & tail to the Vanilla Mooshroom
- Improved the Vanilla Mooshroom horns & udders
- Added a new texture to both red and brown Mooshroom variants based on the Vanilla Cow texture I created
- Horns/udders will no longer show on baby cows
- Fixed z-fighting on cow's chin