An addon which takes advantage of the new Scripting API to provide damage indicators for mobs, presented at the top left of your screen. It is fully multiplayer compatible, and will not intrude on your Minecraft experience.
This script will show a health bar for mobs/players you aim/hover on.
There’s a small demo of this in action on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDestruc7i0n/status/1105235740533772289
- Will show the name of the entity if available, otherwise the entity’s identifier
- Works on Multiplayer servers
- Automatically resizes to fit multiple screen sizes
- Will work with bedrock version 1.10+ on Windows 10 or Android with scripting enabled (via. BlockLauncher and the like)
This is using the new Scripting functionality available in the latest bedrock versions, and specifically takes advantage of those added in the 1.10 update.
- If you see a picture of my Minecraft skin face in the preview area, that means that the entity you’re looking at isn’t one that I added to my list, and you’ll see my wonderful face instead! 🙂
- This will not show the image of the faces of other players.
- Developer? Take a look at the server script for some details about the code (scroll down a bit)…
The Scripting API is still an experimental feature, thus I do not recommend using it in your primary survival world.
- Support for the 1.12 beta and small performance improvements
- You are using version 1.10+ on a supported platform (Windows 10, Android with BlockLauncher and like)
- You have enabled Experimental Gameplay