This function pack/addon adds more functionality to arrows. They destroy blocks and also “damage” others. See the list below for all the exact changes to each block and the chances of it happening. This was designed for 1.14 so if commands change from then, this pack will probably not work anymore. It may work in older versions but I’m unable to test.
This video outlines the features of this pack along with some interesting uses of the mechanic:
Arrows now destroy WEAK BLOCKS and blocks can get damaged! See the following list of blocks:
Saplings, Leaves, All Plants, Crops, Sugar Cane, Cactus, Bamboo, Flowers, Mushrooms, Mushroom Blocks, Snow Blocks (25%), Snow Layers, Chorus Flowers + Plants, Glass (75%), Glass Panes, Stained Glass (75%), Stained Glass Panes, Vines, Lilypads, Melon Blocks, Pumpkins, Ice, Sea Pickles, Coral Plants + Blocks, Kelp, Glowstone, Cocoa Beans, Turtle Eggs and Nether Wart
Cobblestone >>> Gravel (25%)
Stone >>> Cobblestone (25%)
Dirt >>> Coarse Dirt
Grass Blocks >>> Dirt
Mycelium >>> Dirt
Podzol >>> Coarse Dirt
Stonebrick >>> Cracked Stone Bricks (25%)
End Bricks >>> End Stone (10%)
(This list is available when you view you click “Read More” in the behaviour pack menu)
Support me and stay updated by checking out my social media?
Feel free to join my Discord where you will be able to see the development process of my projects and have access to all download links directly to MediaFire:
Feedback is really appreciated and I will do my best to engage in such conversations on my discord or in the comments of this addon.
- Removed double image
- Updated documentation
- Updated downloads (no more Adfly) and moved to MediaFire
- Updated documentation of MCPEDL page to explain downloading better as well as fixing minor grammatical errors
- Updated and improved MCPDL featured image
- Updated pack icon
- Updated download link
- Added link to my discord
- Cocoa beans, turtle eggs and nether wart are now destroyable
- Added showcase video to MCPEDL page
- Fixed bug where destroyed blocks wouldn't' drop their item
- Added randomness to how often an arrow will do damage. (This is to prevent damage to blocks which could be more annoying) - see this list above or click "Read more" in the behaviour pack menu in-game.
- Click on the link
- Open file
Alternatively, you can join my discord and you will have access to all the downloads for all my creations! Discord Link