This is the first add-on to introduce the possibility of riding a dolphin in the Minecraft beta. It’s actually already rumored to be an official feature in a coming update for Minecraft, but if you can’t wait and want this feature already then get this add-on. However, there are certainly some limitations in terms of usage. For example, you can’t really control the dolphin.
How does it work?
First off you need to find a dolphin. Dolphins spawn in all ocean biomes except for frozen oceans. Approach the dolphin and interact with it (similar to riding any other rideable mob) to ride it.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the Dolphin and press “Ride”
- Windows 10: Right-click on a Dolphin to ride it
- Combined both via subpacks (editable via behavior slider)
- Uncontralled is the new default setting
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Apply the pack for a world
- Click the wrench to select the Controllable Dolphin or the Uncontrollable Dolphin pack.
- Create the world