Showcase your achievements in Minecraft using stands. The stand is an entity which supports a wide range of different trophies. It’s a great way to make use some of the decorations in Minecraft which previously didn’t have much use.
How to use the stand?
- Enable experimental mode (in the world settings).
- Spawn the stand. (You can buy them from Villagers or by getting them as a spawn egg in creative mode.)
- Right-click with the item to put on it.
- Right-click with any other item or your hand to turn it off.
- dragon egg
- nether star
- totem of undiying
- grass block
- eye of ender
- creeper head
- zombie head
- skeleton head
- wither head
- diamond sword
- diamond pickaxe
- golden apple
- mojang logo
More items will be added, which item would you like to render as a trophy? Tell the creator in the comments below or on Twitter.
- Added more trophies
- And some other features
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply the packs for a world in-game.
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay” in the world settings.
- Create the world.