Dream’s Ultimate Tag is a function pack of the minigame “Minecraft Ultimate Tag” by Dream. A random hunter is chosen and has to tag a runner. If the runner(s) survive for 2 minutes, they win! If they don’t… they lose.
As this is a function pack/addon, you can put it in any world!
– How to start
To start playing, write /function start in the chat. You will get teleported in a random location. Please wait a few seconds for your chunks to load and the game to start. Borders will be built and a random player will be chosen as a hunter.
If you need help, you can also write /function help and /function credits for the credits.
- Hunter: the hunter has to chase the runners and tag/hit them to win. If he runs out of time, he loses!
- Runner: the runner has to avoid being cought by the hunter. After 2 minutes, if the runner is still alive, he wins!
Yeah… sorry everyone, but it’s the first time I create a (semi)functional game with functions. So it has a lot, a LOT, of bugs.
- Game started but players didn’t get teleported: this is when the players’ destination was covered of water so the teleport was canceled. To fix that, write /function reset and then /function start in the chat.
- Crashed in the first game. It still didn’t happen to me, but I’m sure low RAM device users will crash when starting the game because of all the chunks it has to load. Sorry… no fix to that for now :/
- Got kicked from world because not enough space on device. Yeah, that’s also because of all the generation that happens (as the game loads a new place every round) so it takes a lot of space in your device. No fix to that except of not playing too much rounds.
- Hunter hitting the runners but they don’t die. Yes, I just can’t find the right amplifier for the strength effect. Because this effect is really strange: if you have an amplifier of 100 and hit someone, he’ll get extra hearts! To fix that, try holding another tool.
- No text with color? Yes… I don’t know what’s happening, but when I put color codes in my function all the text with a color code didn’t appear in Minecraft… I don’t know how to fix that, sorry.
- Dream (Patreon, Twitter): original video, concept and plugin!
- CornetPanique86: function pack for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
If it’s for a YouTube video, credit Dream in the description and if you want me 🙂 for example:
Minecraft Ultimate Tag by @Dream : https://youtube.com/c/Dreamm
Ported to Bedrock by CornetPanique86: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJAVoUg7PgL9N7ge-YT_npA
If you want to post this addon on another webiste/app, well, you do not have the authorization and to have it, please join my Discord server.
Also, I’m thinking of doing an Ultimate Tag tournament! To participate, join my Discord server!