Mining can be time consuming task. With this add-on, you can craft this new tech that helps you to do so. Introducing the Drill buddy! it can help you mine at a certain depth and collects the blocks it mines for you.
To spawn these new entities, follow these steps:
- hold the item in your hand
- interact with the item, long-press the middle of the screen if you’re on mobile/right-click on Win10
- drag the preview entity where you want to spawn it
- interact with the preview entity to spawn the entity in your hand
Nothing happening? Watch this tutorial to help you!
- To activate these entities, use their appropriate ‘keys’
Limits & Abilities
The limits and abilities of these drill buddies are based on the quality of material you used to craft them
- they all have the same inventory
They can’t mine in water, contact upon water despawns them!
They may despawn mid-mining randomly because each drill buddy has their own durability, they’re based on the quality of material you used to craft them .
hole size of each drill:
- wood = 1×1
- stone = 3×3
- iron = 5×5
- gold = 7×7
- diamond = 9×9
The holes they drill are shaped like the real ones make, a happy little accident 🙂
You can also place them!
To place them, use the “Item ground ( Drill buddy )” and interact with any item from the add-on to display them.
- This add-on is updated to the latest beta.
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description
- Don't use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL
- If you wish to use this for your content, at least credit me.