You play in creative mode? Confused with spawn eggs? Don’t worry, I’ve made a resource pack for that! With this pack you can easily find specific spawn egg in creative inventory.
Size: 2.75 Megabytes (I have included thumbnail in the archive)
Type: Vanilla enhancement [Resource pack]
Supported game version: 1.16.x+ [RECOMMENDED]
Supported platforms: Should work fine on popular bedrock platforms. Such as Android, iOS, Windows 10…
Affects in-world achievements?: No.
Note: This pack won’t work properly on future game versions, if Mojang uses texture_index 60-65 for upcoming mob spawn eggs. I’ll update the pack as soon as possible after game update.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
WinEpicFin for helping me to fix subpack mechanism. Check out his/her pack Rainbow XP to support him/her!
Thanks to Fool Ice for making a video for this pack!
If you’re a YouTuber, then you can make a short review or trailer for this pack with #MadeForRahee07 tag. So I can find your video easily and include it here. It’s free of course.
You may need this image if you review this pack. (Included in ZIP too)
Why I didn’t included my own video for this pack?
I was a YouTuber. It became boring because of my potato smart phone. I left YouTube and decided to let people make videos for me. So I can promote them for free. 😀
Please don’t make misleading videos of this pack. I’ll only promote good videos. 😉
How to change variant (in-game)
- Do not redistribute this pack any where. (Not even on MCPE DL)
- Do not claim this pack as yours.
- Do not provide direct download link to others.
- You can make YouTube videos for this pack. (Provide credit in description)
- You can modify this pack for personal use ONLY.
- You can send suggestions/reports to me. (Check Contact Details)
Send emails to [email protected]
Follow me on Facebook Rahee07
Send DMs on Discord Rahee#6789
Follow me on Twitter @Rahee07_
Send messages on Telegram @Rahee07 (https://t.me/Rahee07)
Subscribe here and stay updated about my upcoming packs.
Check out all my other packs here
Previously on MCPE DL
@JaxOrSomething on EasyEggs
@Commander0977 on EasyEggs
I used the following applications to make this pack
- Pixly (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meltinglogic.pixly) to edit textures.
- Acode (https://acode.foxdebug.com/) to do code stuff.
- MiXplorer (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-2-0-mixplorer-v6-x-released-fully-featured-file-manager.1523691/) to manage files.
- PixelLab (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imaginstudio.imagetools.pixellab) to make thumbnail.
- PaintDotNet (http://getpaint.net) to edit textures.
About me (who cares?)
Hey there, my name is Rahee. Also known as Rahee07. I’m 15 y/o and from Bangladesh. 🇧🇩 I am playing Minecraft since 2018. I love to experiment with advanced stuffs like Minecraft resource packs, add-ons, code etc.
I don’t speak English. So please ignore my grammatical and spelling mistakes. :3
What I did with 300$ that I got from MCPE DL competition 2020?
I bought a cheap Mini PC (Asus PN40) for $236. (almost) and donated the rest ($64) to the poor. I could buy a better desktop. But I prefer portability.
I use it for online classes and Minecraft related stuff and so on.
Intel Celeron J4005 @2 Ghz | 4 GB DDR4 RAM | 120 GB M.2 SSD (it’s enough for my daily tasks)
My dream is complete 😀
I always wanted to buy a cheap computer from my savings. I’m still saving money so I can donate money to the poor.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MCPE DL for hosting such a nice competition
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day. 😀
Updated social links
Removed poll (MCPE DL don't allow bitly links... Please suggest any other direct short link.)
Date: 3, Mar, 2021 | V1.0.1
- Added heads only variant. (default) You can still switch to mini icon variant using the gear icon.
- Added thumbnails in ZIP.
- Tweaked texture.
- Removed egg_npc.png (it's useless)
- Updated notes.
- Updated article.