This addon brings five amazing bosses to Minecraft PE and each of them have their unique attack ability. One cool feature is that most of them can be spawned by a summoning ritual which consists of killing a specific type of mob. You can of course also use spawn eggs to summon them but the killing ritual definitely adds to the experience!
How to summon a boss?
There are five different bosses and most of them are spawned by killing a specific type of mob (except for one boss which requires building a specific structure to spawn).
All of the bosses are hostile so make sure to bring your best gear and weapons because you will need them.
Important Note: A few of the features have been specifically designed for 0.17.0. Such features will not work on 0.16 but it’s mostly just related to drops and loot. It’s perfectly playable both in 0.16 and 0.17.
Earth Boss (Wither Skeleton):
- Summon by killing a mule
- 150 full hearts
- Shoots poison arrows
- Dislikes players, villagers and cows
- Drops an ender eye and a golden apple
Air Boss (Bat):
- Summon by killing an ocelot
- 90 full hearts
- Shoots shulker projectiles
- Dislikes players, villagers and sheep
- Drops elytra
Fire Boss (Husk):
- Summon by killing a ghast
- 220 full hearts
- Inflicts wither effect, his pet fires fireballs
- Dislikes players, villagers and witches
- Drops a nether star
Dark Boss (Iron Golem):
- Summon similar to an iron golem. Four iron blocks and a pumpkin.
- 325 full hearts
- Inflicts damage and blindness effect
- Dislikes players, villagers and all monsters
- Drops eye of ender, ender pearl, nether star, diamond
Ice Boss (Stray):
- Summon by killing a polar bear (summoning is limited to just 0.17.0 users, 0.16 users will have to use a spawn egg to spawn it)
- 225 full hearts
- Inflicts slowness
- Dislikes players, villagers and rabbits
- Drops dragon’s breath