The Elemental Swords Mod adds 9 new swords. Each sword got a unique power related to its element. One sword can cause a a tornado which will make anyone in the close proximity to be thrown up into the sky and then die. Another sword can launch mobs up into the sky like a rockets. There are a wide range of different swords and the best way to experience them is to download the mod and see for yourself.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Fire Sword (700) – 2 flint & steel + 1 stick
- Air Sword (701) – 2 glass blocks + 1 stick
- Water Sword (702) – 2 water buckets + 1 stick
- Dirt Sword (703) – 2 moss stones + 1 stick
- Lava Sword (704) – 8 lava buckets + 1 fire sword
- Ocean Sword (705) – 8 water buckets + 1 water sword
- Jungle Sword (706) – 8 leaves + 1 dirt sword
- Storm Sword (707) – 8 iron ingots + 1 air sword
- Thunder Sword (708) – 1 lava sword + 8 diamonds
To activate the special power of an elemental sword hold down the bottom-right button (which appears while holding a sword) for a little while and then release it.
This must be one of the more powerful swords because it releases a high-powered wave of fire which will set any living creature within a radius of 15 blocks on fire.
After hitting a mob with the air sword the mob will be under your control. It will be floating above ground and anywhere you turn it will be hanging in the air in front of you. But to finish it off you can tap on the cloud button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to throw it away in any direction you like.
This sword unleashes a power similar to a tornado. It will cause any mob in your surrounding to be thrown high up into the air to ultimately fall down to die.
The lava sword will shoot nearby enemies up into the sky and at the same time set them on fire which will ultimately cause them a certain death on impact.
When pressing the button some water will be shot at your enemies. It’s probably the most inferior weapon in the mod.
The jungle sword will cause mobs to be thrown just a few meters up into the air. It’s by no means deadly but can prove useful if you have several mobs attacking you at once.
Adds 6 extra attack damage to when hitting mobs.
Adds some extra attack damage.
Calls for fire and thunder. Beware, this might lag a lot!
- Implementation in the left hand
- Bugs fixed
- Updated to MCPE 1.5.3+
Requires the most recent BlockLauncher version.
- Click to download .MODPKG
- Import with BlockLauncher
- Restart BlockLauncher and then go in-game and start playing!