Energy Shaders makes your world look much better. With better lights, shadows, fog and much more. You should just download it and try it our for yourself. It`s totally free!
Energy Shaders is one of the first shaders to offer full support for Windows 10, iOS and Android. The most noticeable differences are for the water and lighting. The combined result is astonishing as it makes the world look a bit more realistic but primarily just a more beautiful world to experience. It also comes with some nice 32×32 clear glass textures.
- Realistic lights
- Smooth Shadows
Try it out as a world specific resource-pack first to avoid any problems
- Water in Swamp turns black
- support for Minecraft 1.16
- fixed piglin bug
- fixed swamp water bug
- Added support for 1.16 beta
- New Nether light and fog (adjusted to the new 1.16 beta fog)
- New End light and fog
- Nether and End effects might not work on older versions than 1.16 beta
- added Support for Minecraft 1.14 (beta) on Android, IOS and Windows 10
- new Tone-mapping
- torch-color reworked (Win10)
- new clean glass for all colors
- updated to 1.10
Important: Try it out as a world specific resource-pack first, to avoid any problems.
- Download Resources .McPack
- Open Minecraft PE
- Settings > Global resources > Activate pack
- Restart Minecraft PE