Do you feel the same that the default minecraft’s biomes and shader are too boring and too plain, well this is the add-on for you, this add-on is a combination of enhanced biome pack and a shader that it’s complemented with.
- There are now more natural generated tall grass.
- Deserts have more cactus but not too many just enough.
- More seagrass.
- The Birch Forest does now have an abundant number of Birch trees and amazing hills.
- Savannah have more Acacia trees and lots of tall grass.
- Taiga Biome now have various trees and some additional small hills.
- The extreme hills now generates more magnificent terrain.
- The shader complemented with the nether world.
- The Swamp Land now grows acacia trees and became more darker because of the shader.
- Here is a village in a Taiga Biome that’s very well generated.
-updated to 1.15 (beta) and still compatible with 1.14+ versions
- beta text remover was added to the resource pack
- updated download links for the resource pack and .mcaddon file
the .mcaddon file of the addon is added and updated the other download links
- the first two links are invalid so I updated download links
- click to download resource pack
- click to download behavior pack
- click to download .mcaddon
- click to download .zip