Ice and lava can be two frustrating liquids to find and get in your inventory. What this mod does is that it adds a couple of blocks and items which allow you to setup two separate factories where ice and lava can be produced.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Liquid Extractor (499) – 6 glass blocks + 2 stones + 1 cobblestone – Can be used to get water and lava.
- Water Freezer (168) – 6 iron ingots + 2 stones + 1 water bucket
- Compressed Cobble (498) – 9 cobblestones
- Stone Melter (166) – 6 iron ingots + 2 stones + 1 lava bucket
- Machine Frame (167) – 6 iron ingots + 2 stones + 1 diamond
Currently there are only two factories which can be built but in future updates the creator will implement more useful ones.
The building process is fairly easy and only require a couple of blocks to setup. Below we will have a look at how to setup a lava factory and an ice factory.
Craft a Stone Melter and place it down on the ground.
Place Polished Andesite (or other suitable) blocks around the Stone Melter because otherwise the lava will spread all over the place.
Place a Machine Frame on top of the Stone Melter.
Use Compressed Cobble to tap on the Machine Frame and lava will be generated.
You can then use buckets to fill them up with the lava.
Craft a Water Freezer and place it down on the ground.
Place a Machine Frame on top of the Water Freezer.
Tap on the Machine Frame to generate the ice blocks.
In this mod when you break ice it will give you the ice and not water. But it only works when it’s next to the machine.