Do you feel alone in Minecraft? This add-on is for you, it adds two “players” to venture with you, surviving and fighting monsters, so your game will get a lot more fun.
The two “players” that will play with you after installing the add-on will be Alex and Steve, Alex is an archer and always has his bow in hand and Steve who fights using a sword.
Hostilemobs treat them like ordinary players, attack them just as they would attack you.
They have some behaviors that resemble real players:
- They run away from creepers and raveges
- Open and close doors
- Attack some hostile mobs
- They go inside houses
- They fight with mobs at night
- They drink potion
- Pickup items on the floor
More behaviors will be added in the future such as taming animals.
And also you can trade with them using emeralds, but it is still limited to the same features as the wandering trader.
Turn into zombies when killed by zombies and husks.
It’s hard for a zombie to kill one of them, but it’s not impossible
Healing the fake friend:
- You can cure a zombie using a weakness potion and a golden apple (like zombie villager)
- Use the eggs in the inventory to spawn, they are also spawn naturally in some biomes.
How to tame:
- You can tame using a gold nugget or an iron nugget
- Added compatibility with new versions
- New video showing how to pass the ad
- Fixed invisible weaponry
Now spawn with full armor chances
Added new foods for eating behavior:
- porkchop cooked
- Mutton cooked
- Baked potato
- Cooked rabbit
- Cooked chicken
- Decreased spawn chance
- Model improvements for those who wear their own skins
- Added eating behavior
- Added pickup behavior
- No longer needs to be tamed to use potion
- Spawn decreased by 50%
- Healing system: Now you heal a normal zombie (adult only) or a alex zombie
- Added spawn egg for alex zombie
- Added natural spawn for alex zombie
Now turn into zombies when killed by zombies and husks, only when not tamed
Fixed Alex texture bug,
More features will be added in the future.
- 50% reduced Spawn
- Neutral, attacks if attacked when not tamed
- Ability to drink healing potion after a battle
- Steve now attacks with one hand
- Alex holds the bow more realistically
Adding fruits and vegetables to the food list:
- Speckled Melon
- Golden Apple
- Enchanted apple
- Baked Potato
- Golden Carrot
- Now you can feed them to recover life
- Whenthey are tamed they will equip a random item and when they enter battles they will equip armament automatically
- Added sounds, same sounds of villagers
At the request of users it is now possible to tame, and now the name will always be visible, as if it were really another player (you should use a nametag for this, work with any name)