Find The Pressure Plate is a minigame in which you must find the pressure plate that’s hidden on a secret location in each level. It’s basically the same as Find The Button, but with pressure plates. This map includes 13 different levels and each one is set in a different environment. For example, one level is set in a Nether like environment, and another on a nice beach.
- Level 1: The Forest
- Level 2: The Cave
- Level 3: The Hot Desert
- Level 4: The Cold Taiga
- Level 5: The Nether
- Level 6: Cooling Down On The Beach
- Level 7: Candyland
- Level 8: The Wild Jungle
- Level 9: The Stronghold
- Level 10: The End
Level 11: Extra (Unlocked by finding all 5 pressure plates in the level selection lobby.)
- Level 12 (Unlocked by winning 5 rounds of Cave Game Minigame.)
- Level 13: Halloween Level (Unlocked by finding all 12 pieces of candy that are next to a wooden pressure plate in every other level.)
Cave Game Minigame (A hidden minigame in the level selection lobby in which you have 1 minute to find and break the diamond ore.)
Changelog for v1.4:
- Added 6 more tips.
- Renamed Level 4 Snow Biome to Level 4 The Cold Taiga.
- Renamed Extra Level 2 to Level 12 Cave Game Level.
- Bonus levels are now included in the numerical level order.
- The timer for Level 12 Cave Game Level has been extended from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Level 4 light blocks have been placed in dark areas of the map to make things a bit more visible. It is recommended to play the map with your game's brightness at 100.
- Fixed the wrong sound playing when starting Level 12 Cave Game Level.
- Fixed the hint for Level 13 Halloween Level The Haunted House not displaying in chat even when hints were enabled.
- Made various changes to all of the hints.
- Made various changes to all of the tips.
- Made various changes to all information.
- Made various changes to some notifications.
- Implemented various other tweaks and bug fixes.
Please read the information below before going to the download link:
- The download link is shortened with adf,ly.
- I am not responsible for the ads that adf.ly puts on the link, so I recommend you to do not click on any of the ads that show up and do not click on anything else on the site unless it's the SKIP AD button. If the site tells you it wants to send you a notification, do not click allow, instead click deny or just ignore it.
- Once you click on the link, look for the timer on the top right. There will be a 5 second countdown before you can go to MediaFire to download the .mcworld file. Once the 5 second countdown is up, click the SKIP AD button on the top right to move to Mediafire. If your browser does not support the redirecting, then click on the redirect option that is given.
- Once you are on Mediafire, click the green download button. I recommend you do not click on any ads, and if you get a pop up after clicking download, close it.
After you have downloaded the map (Find the Pressure Plate v1.4.mcworld), you have to import it to Minecraft.
Read the information below on how to import the .mcworld file to Minecraft:
IOS: After downloading, you should get a screen that has the option to open in Minecraft, what you wanna do is tap on that and wait for the world to import into Minecraft. You can also read MCPEDL's installation guide for IOS: MCPEDL's IOS installation guide
Android: After downloading, go to a file explorer (if you get a message to open in Minecraft click on that and wait for the world to import into Minecraft), if not, continue reading), find the Find the Pressure late.mcworld file in your file explorer, tap on it and wait for the world to import into Minecraft. You can also read MCPEDL's installation guide for Android: MCPEDL's installation guide for Android.
Windows 10: After downloading, you should get a message asking you what you want to do with the file, what you wanna do is click open and wait for the world to import into Minecraft. You can also read MCPEDL's installation guide for Windows 10: MCPEDL's installation guide for Windows 10.
Xbox One: Watch this tutorial video: How to Download FREE MAPS on Minecraft XboxOne! Tutorial (New Method) 2020 by ElderWizardGaming