Some people may have played or seen videos of the iconic Twilight Forest Mod for Java Edition Minecraft. In that mod, there is a biome called the fire swamp. This biome is red, with fire plumes and a hydra boss. I thought it would be cool to begin porting the biome over to Bedrock Edition.
This currently is just a resource pack that changes the swamp biome to look like the fire swamp. My plan is to update this to actually include the hydra, and then hopefully add fire and maybe change some world generation, maybe even add custom items.
In this first picture, you can see how the savanna (And other biomes) are not changed. In this picture there is also a normal river. See how only the fire swamp plants and water are red in color.
Here is a closer picture of what it will look like in the biome. Below are some more pictures also to see how it looks. Most of these pictures are at night.
- Fire Swamp Biome has random bugged grass with snow texture showing for no reason. i have not done anything in the files intentionally for this to happen. In the next update I plan to fix this unless it is just a coding issue with Minecraft Bedrock.
- For features, I plan to add the hydra boss to the biome in some way.
- I also may hopefully have the hydra cave generate
- If the above features get added, I will try to add some of the hydra drops and items
- If you have suggestions for what to add and also how to fix any bugs, or just want to give some feedback, I will check the comments periodically. If you want to get a hold of me more privately or more immediately, you can email me at [email protected]
1.Use the Google Drive link provide in description for the .mcpack file
2.Download the Google Drive file.
3.Install in MInecraft