This Resource Pack fixes some texture/model related bugs from the base game! Every fix included in this pack will be in the description to make it easier to keep track of what’s changed.
- Pillagers and Zombie Villagers now have the correct height [MCPE-42631];
- Save and Load Structure Blocks now use the correct textures [MCPE-48224];
- Chiseled and Cut Red Sandstone blocks’ undersides now use the correct texture [MCPE-20006];
- Quartz, Smooth Quartz and their stairs/slabs variants now use the correct textures [MCPE-42276];
- Melons’ underside now use the correct texture [MCPE-31035];
- Updated Cats and Ocelots’ models.
Fixes for the default textures:
- Added most of the new textures that were missing (Updated spawn eggs not included) [MCPE-46125];
- Minecart with Command Block’s inventory icon is now purple to match the Repeating Command Block;
- Adjusted lava animation speed [MCPE-46187].
Fixes for the Classic Resource Pack:
- Corrected Smithing Table texture [MCPE-44163];
- Corrected Glass and Glass Pane texture [MCPE-23783];
- Added back old Lava texture;
- Cats, Pandas and Wandering Traders’ Spawn Eggs now match the others.
If you think there is something I can and should fix, please contact me!
My Twitter: @LateLagMC
I already have the next update planned. It’ll take me some time to release it, but keep an eye on here!
-Download the file and open it;
-Wait for Minecraft to import it;
-Enable it in the settings.
The pack supports both Vanilla AND Classic textures. Adjust the pack's resolution settings to change compatibility (Minecraft Classic Texture Pack can be downloaded from the Marketplace for free)