Fletchercraft is a 16×16 resolution texture pack that adds more realism to Minecraft. The texture has a much softer design and the colors. The texture pack gives more realism in surviva
- new textures
- compatibility with most of the new blocks.
- better lighting adjustment. the white blocks.
- a new interface.
- skin change in mobs.
- fixes in some blocks of the last version. Fletchercraft 1.8 for Bedrock Minecraft changelog:
Some reviews from a few years ago of this texture.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SRQZceFpS0&t=200shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SRQZceFpS0&t=200shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxv93lKA_bU&t=37shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqac0RiXNrUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9si27VFDIo/////////////////////////////////Stay tuned for future updates.////////////////////////////////
- Better Clouds.
- Treasure map. New textures in more than 80% of the blocks.
- A more beautiful water.
- Animation on the neather portal.
- Improvement of some animals.
- Support in the correction of changes of some blocks.
- The arena is a little more realistic.
new textures, compatibility with most of the new blocks, better lighting adjustment. the white blocks, a new interface, skin change in mobs, fixes in some blocks of the last version.
Thanks first of all for helping me get my job back and linking me to this account.
this texture takes time in the mcpe community and I appreciate your support to be able to upload upload the most recent texture update to MCPEDL.
Simply click on the .MCPACK File and it will Auto Install into your game then goto Resource Packs in the options menu and apply it to your game.