Converts several flowers to common garden crops! This pack changes peonies to maize (corn), azure bluets to leeks, white tulips to lettuce, red tulips to tomatoes, and allium to red onion.
This pack makes the following changes:
- Peonies have been re-textured to look like corn and renamed Maize
- Azure bluets have been re-textured to look like Leeks and renamed accordingly
- White tulips have been re-textured to look like Lettuce and renamed to match
- Red tulips have been re-textured to look like Tomatoes and renamed as such
- Allium have been re-textured to look like Red Onions and renamed as well
All plants retain their vanilla functionality (this is only a texture pack!). Tomatoes can be crafted in to red dye, leeks and lettuce into light gray dye, and maize into pink dye. All crops can be propagated like their vanilla counterparts, by using bonemeal on them!
Once the texture pack is installed, these plants can be found in naturally generated vanilla Minecraft chunks.
Install as you would any other resource pack. Move Floral Crops.mcpack to your resource packs folder.