Now you can be as free as a bird!! A bird with a square of carpet stuck on its legs! But a bird nonetheless. And, just as in popular legend, all you need to build one of these is an Elytra and a blanketed scorpion!
Flying Carpets!!?! You betcha! Put it down, sit on it, and you’re all set. Some of the interesting features (and non-interesting features) (are non-interesting features still ‘features’??):
- You need an elytra
- You need a blanketed scorpion
- Interact with the scorpion while holding the elytra
- Your elytra will disappear
- And so will the scorpion
- A MAGIC CARPET will appear!!
- Hop on, look up to fly up, look down to fly down, you know the drill!
- If your magic carpet becomes damaged, fear not! You can repair it using string. Feed it string!
- If your magic carpet dies, fear not! You never used to have one so you’re no worse off than you used to be. You’ll get your elytra back, so you just need to find a friendly (or not-friendly) scorpion again.
You can find scorpions in desert hills or in desert oases. You’ll need one with a blanket on its back to make a magic carpet.
To the flying (and non-flying) youtubers out there, if you do a review/showcase, thank you! Please link back to *this page* on mcpedl. Cheers!
Bugfixes. Removed a bunch of files that weren't being used, fixed fall damage on carpet, a few other minor fixes.