GravityGun Mod PE/Bedrock adds an epic item into Minecraft called the Gravity Gun. you will enjoy this mod. It allows you to lift and carry mobs at will. Once you use the gravity gun to lift them up you can launched them in the direction you are facing. It can also be used for catching mobs.
How does it work?
First off you will need to obtain the Gravity Gun. To do that you will need to type one of the following commands. You can also configure the launch distance and hold distance of the Gravity Gun by using these commands.
- /GravityGun get – adds Gravity Gun to Inventory (Gravity Gun Item ID: 1016)
- /GravityGun setPower (int) – sets the Gravity Gun launched distance.
- /GravityGun setDistance (int) – sets the Gravity Gun hold distance.
- /GravityGun setPPSpeed (int) – sets the Gravity Gun push/pull speed.
- /GravityGun setRange (int) – sets the Gravity Gun range.
- /GravityGun setGuiSize (int) – sets the Gravity Gun Gui size.
- /GravityGun setGuiTrans (int) – sets the Gravity Gun Gui transparency.
- /GravityGun setGuiHd (bool) – sets the Gravity Gun Gui type.
To use the Gravity Gun you will need to tap on the mob which you want to lift. Then tap on it again to launch it. If you want to drop the entity then you can switch the active hotbar slot.
The Gravity Gun works on all types of entities, including ones like boats.
How to use?
Pull / Push:
Requires the most recent BlockLauncher version.