Rollin’, rollin’, rollin’. Oh you bet we are. You should too! And now you can, get your Gyrosphere today! Roll around Minecraft land with a friend. Just try not to get dizzy.
There are two sorts of Gyrospheres, the base model called a … Gyrosphere. And the mega model called a Megasphere! I doubt you can afford that one.
Pretty easy to get. Construct an upgrade kit, like this (that’s concrete on the bottom, any color):
Hmmm… Doesn’t seem expensive enough…
Anyway! Make a boat (or steal your friend’s), place the boat down, hold the upgrade kit and interact with the boat. Easy!
- They give the driver (and the passenger..?) night vision and underwater breathing.
- Small inventory
- Resists fire, magma, lava and fall damage
- Move pretty fast, below water too
- Five variants
Repair them with redstone or iron ingots.
Quite expensive (and so they should be!). Craft the upgrade kit like so:
Do the interact boat thing, as above, and happy days.
They have all of the features of the Gyrosphere except:
- They’re faster, jump higher, slightly smaller, more health
- When they’re destroyed they’ll drop a Megasphere spawn egg – very neat!
- Also resists wither, magic and explosion damage
- Slightly larger inventory
- Nicer colors (um, arguably..?)
Not bad! You need a nether star though. Ouch.
To the awesome youtubers out there, if you do a review/showcase, thank you! Please link back to *this page* on mcpedl. Cheers!
Fixed bug where transformed entities always turned out to be variant one only (good work Dex!). Also added more variants and introduced compatibility with the new powerboats.