Did you get sick from how water in minecraft looks?
This TexturePack/ResourcePack changes it, giving it new more transparent & clean look.
Is it heavy on CPU/GPU?
No, it’s pretty “light” to run, it should work on every PC.
What does it exacly change?
Textures for water & how it behaves in certain biomes.
What are the plans for future?
- I’m trying to make water new texture, that would be “subtle”, while staying true to original (right now it’s clean, meaby too clean).
- Changes in how it looks in certain biomes (more clean for extreme hills etc.)
- Changes in Lava(I want to contain every liquid).
What version, are we on?
I’m opened to criticism and opinions, if there is any bug or idea inform me.
- Fixed 2 typos in Brief Instruction, and deleted 1 line.
- Water in deserts is now less transparent and color is more cyan.
- Changed Featured Image, Now it's not streched.
Open McPack file.
Minecraft should be opened/or if it's already it should start importing this texturepack/resourcepack.
Wait until it informs you about being imported.
Go to settings, and go to Global resources, click on "my eye", and click plus under it.
Run world, and have fun!