The Iron Man Mod adds an armor suit and gadgets trying to replicate the popular superhero’s high technology mechanical superpowers. When you put on the armor your skin will turn into Iron Man and you will have super awesome powers just like him.
How to put on the Iron Man armor suit?
First you will need to craft the Mark-42 Armor (find the crafting recipes further down). Then tap on the ground to activate the armor suit and turn into Iron Man.
As Iron Man you will be indestructible, be able to fly and run extra fast and zoom in your view point on things ahead of you.
There are multiple different gadgets which you can craft and use while in the Iron Man armor suit.
If you enjoy blowing up things then the Mark-42 Rocket will likely intrigue you. It lets to fire ignited TNT blocks so it’s perfect if you’ve got a mob of creepers curled up inside a building which you want to take out.
The Mark-42 Bullets is a rapid fire dart weapon which is great to use on enemies further away from you. It is also proved a good weapon to use to fire on a group of enemies
Punching has never been more powerful and destructive as with the Mark-42 Punch gadget. It’s literally a one shot kill punch.
To zoom in on things simply tap on the zoom button in the bottom-right of the screen.
To switch back to your original skin you can use the Back To Original Skin item. Crafting recipes are found further down.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Super Power Boost (471) – 6 coal blocks + 1 diamond block + 2 redstones
- Red Iron (474) – 1 rose red + 1 iron ingot
- Mark-42 Armor (322) – 8 red iron + 1 super power boost
- Mark-42 Punch (472) – 5 red iron + 1 super power boost + 3 redstones
- Mark-42 Rocket (478) – 3 TNTs + 1 super power boost + 3 red iron
- Mark-42 Bullets (373) – 3 arrows + 1 super power boost + 3 red iron
- Back To Original Skin (327) – 1 stone