There are so many complicated modded skyblock maps these days… Skyblock Lite is bringing it back to the basics! Spawn in an infinite void with limited resources and see how long you can survive!
Skyblock Lite is going back to the basics! You spawn on a grassy island with a tree and a chest. Nearby is a tiny desert island with obsidian to travel to the nether. Through the portal you will find a soul sand island in a giant 2k by 2k nether void! Be careful though, there are floating nether fortresses and lava clusters. Good luck and have fun!
- Place your water source at the top of the world and let it flow down to get the most from it.
- Use fire spread from your lava to light the nether portal
- If your nether portal generates above the island, use scaffolding to get down easily.
- Convert zombie villagers using weakness potions from witches and gold from pigmen.
- Trade with the Wandering Trader for additional crops and materials.
- Get another water source from trading or a cauldron.
- Use nether portal generation to farm obsidian and netherrack.
- Buy podzol from the Wandering Trader to get more dirt.
- Build a cobblestone generator
- Kill a creeper
- Go fishing
- Enter the nether
- Kill a wither skeleton
- Collect 5 ender pearls
- Collect 5 phantom membranes
- Collect 5 ghast tears
- Collect 32 red nether brick
- Cure a zombie villager
- Get a second water source
- Build a village
- Defend your village from a raid
- Kill a blaze with a snow golem
- Capture and name a ghast
- Get an ender chest
- Get a set of diamond armor
- Get a diamond sword, pickaxe, axe, and shovel
- Get a beacon
- Added a book of challenges to the spawn chest
- Fixed the download