I think that many people played Minecraft Java Edition with mods. The community has created many mods, both global and simply modifying small aspects of the game. And if you play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition*, then it’s impossible to install any familiar mods (while mobile devices have InnerCore). This add-on will add some elements from these mods to your Minecraft.
Updated: 1 September, 2018 (read changelog)
How to start?
Everything is simple enough. All the new elements that you can create using the most common resources. To create these items you will need a kind of workbench in which the blacksmith of the weapon will work. (Find the nearest village /locate village)
Find a Weapon Smith and trade with him.
- Steel-Leaf Sword (The Twilight Forest) – Damage : 8, Speed : x1,4.
- Iron-Wood Sword (The Twilight Forest) – Damage : 7, Speed : x1,2.
- Nano Saber (Industrial-Craft 2) – Damage : 21.
- Sword of the Wyvern (Draconic Evolution) – Damage : 35, Health : 30.
- Draconic Sword (Draconic Evolution) – Damage : 50, Speed : x2, Health : 40.
- Steel Sword (Mekanism) – Damage : 15.
- Lapis Sword (Mekanism) – Damage : 18.
- Emerald Sword – Damage : 9.
- Fire Essence – When used, the damage done by the hand is increased to 4. You can buy from the farmer for dirt.
- Water Essence – When using speed x1.2. You can buy from the farmer for the dirt.
- Earth Essence – When used, increases health by 2 hearts (4 hp). You can buy from the farmer for the dirt.
- Draconium Ingot (Draconic Evolution)
- Draconic Ingot (Draconic Evolution)
- Steel Ingot (Mekanism)
- Atomic Alloy (Mekanism)
- Iron-Wood Ingot (The Twilight Forest)
- Steeleaf Ingot (The Twilight Forest)
- Quantum-Helmet (Industrial-Craft 2) – Health : 50, Replaces the chainmail helmet.
- Quantum-Bodyarmor (Industrial-Craft 2) – Health : 60, Replaces the chnaimail chestplate.
- Quantum-Leggings (Industrial-Craft 2) – Speed : x1.8, Replaces the chainmail leggings.
- Quantum-Boots (Industrial-Craft 2) – Speed : x2,3, Replaces the chainmail boots.
- Force Mitts (Dart Craft)
- Steel Paxel (Mekanism) – Damage : 11.
- Lapis Paxel (Mekanism) – Damage : 13.
- Atomic Disassembler (Mekanism) – Damage : 25.
- Chisel (Chisel) – Replaces the wooden axe.
- Giant Zombie – A giant zombie is huge and can do as much as twice the damage compared to a normal zombie.
- Baby Skeleton – It’s fast and equipped with a sword.
- Baby Enderman – This one has almost the same properties as to the ordinary enderman. The main difference is that it’s smaller and faster.
- Baby Stray – It is equipped with a random type of sword and inflicts a slowness effect to the player.
- Baby Wither Skeleton – The drop rate for a wither skeleton skull is increased to 30% for baby wither skeletons.
- Giant Husk – It is similar to the giant zombie except that it’s a husk.
- Archers – There are archer versions for the wither skeleton, zombie and zombie pigman.
- Draconium Block (Draconic Evolution)
- Draconic Block (Draconic Evolution)
- Parquet (Chisel)
- Wooden Panel (Chisel)
- Red Stonebrick
- Yellow Stonebrick
- * – It is recommended to install the mod and play on the version of Windows 10 Edition, version from 1.5.2.
- ** – All objects giving effects only last 120 seconds. To resume the effect, remove and re-take the used object in your hand.
- Click the coal on the villager to turn it into the right trader.
- Changed the craft of some items.
- New materials : Atomic Alloy.
- New weapons and instruments : Lapis Paxel, Steel Sword, Lapis Sword, Atomic Disassembler.
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon (Alternativ Download)
- Apply the packs for a world
- Create the world