Welcome to Jurassic Minecraft | Isla Nublar. Come, stay, and explore a prehistoric world and gawp in awe of these Minecraft dinosaurs from the jurassic and cretaceous period.
Inside the Park | Isla Nublar
- Samsung Innovation Centre
- Mosasaurus Stadium
- Tyrannosaurus Kingdom
- In-Gen Circus Tent
- Jurassic Aquarium
- Spinosaurus Paddock
- Carnotaurus Paddock
- Jurassic Herbivore Safari
- V.I.P. Hub (in the former Jurassic Park 1993 Visitors Centre)
- Oceanic Michelin Star Restaurant
- Indominus Rex Kingdom
- Gallimimus Valley (main entrance)
- Park Guest Suites
- Gallimimus Valley (alternative entrance)
- IN-GEN Research and Development Centre
- Education Outpost
- Hammond Creation Lab
- Indoraptor Paddock (with secure observatory)
- Botanical Gardens (with eco biomes)
- Jurassic Airport (V.I.P. access only)
- Velociraptor Paddock
- Dilophosaurus Paddock
- Oviraptor Paddock
- Compsognathus Paddock
- Jurassic Cruise (aka Cretaceous Cruise)
- Gondola Lift (Mt. Sibo)
- Control Centre/Admin/Staff Housing (no public access)
- Petting Zoo
- Infancy Paddock (last stage)
- Dodo Observatory
Outside the Park | Isla Nublar
- Ferry Landing
- Hotel Complex
- Aquatic Park
- Jurassic Golf Course
- Isla Nublar Hospital
- Human Resources
Map of Isla Nublar [PNG]
*for a full resolution image, click here.
Detailed Park Exhibit Walkthrough [PDF]
This document outlines everything stated above in much more detail. To download, please click here.
Project Prehistoric | BETA v220.127.116.11 [MOD]
This is a beta of our Jurassic dinosaur mod created by @CrackedCubes with help from @all_Gonza. We haven’t included this pre-installed in the Jurassic Minecraft map as it is still in beta. However, if you want to try it out in this map please do so. You will need to download this separately. Click here to download our mod.
As well as downloading the map, please download RobertGamer69’s Decoration add-on, Gona’s Jurassic Craft mod, and Flow’s HD texture pack to view this map properly.
- Brand new T-Rex stadium with tiered seating, observatory, screening room, café, control room, and so on. This is the future model for paddock updates and has a large amount of command blocks.
- Jurassic Aquarium extension.
- I-Rex stadium upgrade to creating extra seating capacity, two V.I.P. private observatories, a restaurant, and more.
- V.I.P. Hub (based on the derelict Jurassic Park Visitors Centre) with a Isla Nublar's best dining, the largest guest suites in the park, bar, spa complex, and so on.
- Road network has been thoroughly extended (though it is far from complete).
- Four monorail terminals have been redeveloped in response to feedback. Please comment what you think of the updates and whether I should roll the design out to the rest of the terminals.
- Extensive terrain and vegetation development. You may not realise that this seed is not a jungle seed... To create the 'Jurassic World' aesthetic, a huge amount of custom terrain modification has been undertaken.
- Large scale security fencing improvements across the park with Main Street now fully secure from any containment breach (bar the aviary).
- Asset Containment Unit and Security Centre.
- Petting Zoo refurbishment and extension with the construction of another Alfresco's Café.
*this update is to fix the download link (McWorld) that did not load correctly in yesterday's update.
- Updated download links
- RobertGamer69's mod credit/link
- Zone 3 Monorail glitch fix
*Additional links have been added to help resolve some of the download issues that users have been having. We have also linked our mod, Project Prehistoric. The next major Jurassic Minecraft update will come at the end of May.
Map changes include:
- Link updates.
- Image updates.
- Minor park improvements (major update coming July 2019).
Please note: Gona's Jurassic Craft mod no longer functions perfectly with Minecraft PE's latest update. Three dinosaurs are currently glitching visually.