Having the ability to keep a creeper as a pet always seemed … nuts. Absolutely nuts. They explode!! Blow creations to little bits. Blow players to little bits. Blow your favorite mending chestplate, protection IV – to bits. They don’t care. Care factor of zero. Who would want one as a pet??
We’ll call them Keeper Creepers – creepers that you keep. And, we’ll make them very hard to find. And, harder to tame. Because if you want a pet that can blow your house to bits, you should have to work for it.
Well, you know what, they won’t blow your house to bits. They’ll actually fight for you! Just don’t light one with a flint and steel. Especially when it’s right next to your super duper XP farm. It won’t end well. Backup those worlds, people.
You can find these monsters where you can find wolves. Taiga biomes but not mega taiga (think podzal), and more rarely, Sunflower Plains. Tame them (haha) TRY to tame them with TNT blocks. You’ve got a 30 percent chance each TNT block. And less than a second to try it on. Blast Protection is not a bad idea….
For all the youtube reviewers out there, feel free to review our mod and if you let us know, we’ll be very happy to post a link here.
Here’s Foxy Da Pirate’s cool review, check it out!
- Added Foxy Da Pirate review link.
- Added sounds for the Keeper
- Added grey Keeper variant
- Added mediafire link
- Download the mcaddon file and double-click it to install
- Minecraft should open and two packs (behavior and resource) should import.
- Create a new world (or click the pencil icon next to an existing world).
- Click 'Resource Packs' and select Keeper, press the plus button. This will add both the resource and the behavior packs to your game.
- Click 'Play'