Do you want some challenges in your world ? This Add-On fills your world with a lava lake at Y=0 or Y=50, which rises step by step in order to destroy your world. It will makes your survival very hard because when lava exceeds the surface, you can no longer go underground and you have to escape by climbing a mountain or build a house in the height.
This Add-On adds global lava which rises every minutes in order to make a funny challenging survival, solo or with your friends. There are two modes : one where lava starts at Y=0 layer, and an other where lava starts at Y=50 layers, so the second one is harder and will makes a classic survival very harder.
How to choose the difficulty?
Once loaded the Behavior Pack (Add-On), you have to go on the small “gear” at the bottom right of the pack :
Then, be sure to have enabled Experimental Gameplay and Cheats !
There are two versions of this Add-On, which is differenciated by the area of lava generated every 2 seconds :
-The “Low” version generate 64×64 areas of lava at each players. Cause less lags and recommended for low-end devices.
-The “High” version generate 128×128 areas of lava at each players. Recommended if you have a strong device 😜
Credits and other informations :
► Addon created by : Floshox (me)
► Floshox’s Twitter : https://twitter.com/Floshox
► Discord server for Floshox’s Add-Ons (this one, Better Bedrock, Worldborder and so on) :
I created this Discord to report bugs from my Add-Ons and also to give me suggestions.
► 1.1.1 Update : Documentation improvements
• Improved some sentences and corrected some "bad english" mistakes.
► 1.1.0 Update : "Lava rises every 1 minute update"
• Lava rises every 1 minute instead of 10 seconds
• Added 2 different versions of this Add-On : One better for low-end devices, and an other better for high-end devices. In order to reduce lags.
• Updated links.
• Updated some sentences in the Add-On documentation.
1) Choose the Add-On version above (low or end, .mcpack or .zip) and download it.
2) Load it into your Minecraft
3) Create a world and load the Add-On in the "Behavior Packs" tab.
4) Choose the lava starting layer (Y=0 or Y=50).
5) Enable Experimental gameplay and cheats !
6) Enjoy :)
- Lava Rising Add-On 1.1 - Low version (.mcpack)
- Lava Rising Add-On 1.1 - Low version (.zip)
- Lava Rising Add-On 1.1 - High version (.mcpack)
- Lava Rising Add-On 1.1 - High version (.zip)