This addon changes the drops from almost every block and mob in the game with a random item/block. it can also summon a random mob when a block is broken.
There are 23 different loot tables you can switch between in the behavior settings, Each giving every block and mob a different drop.
To switch between loot tables,
1. Install the Behavior Pack
Resource pack required if your game language is NOT set to english
2.Once it is intalled go to your world settings and in your active behavior packs, click on the behavior pack and you should see a gear icon, click it
3. Move the slider to whaterver loot table you want to use, they all work the same way each one is just a different loot table.
There is two downloads one is for minecraft version 1.14 and the other is for version 1,16 if you are still on the 1.14 update download the older version of the addon or some things might not work correctly
-Added support for the minecraft 1.16 update
-Items/blocks and entities from the 1.16 update have been added into the randomizer
-Fixed some lag issues
-Added resource pack to support other languages
-removed unused loot tables
-fixed some item drops
- Behavior/Resource Pack for MC 1.14
- Behavior Pack for MC 1.16 (AdFly)
- Resource Pack for MC 1.16
- Behavior/Resource Packs for MC 1.16 (NO ADDS)