MazinPack with RTX on! This addon for MazinPack has PBR (Physically Based Rendering) support for ray tracing. It makes it possible to have the realistic reflections and lighting effects of Minecraft RTX while still having the simple look of MazinPack.
Note: This addon can only be used on a Windows 10 PC with an RTX graphics card!
Important: lolmarkdude2 (the creator of MazinPack) gave me the permission to create this addon.
With the MazinPack RTX addon:
Without the addon:
The MazinPack RTX addon improves the MazinPack by enabling PBR. Because it is an addon, it only works with the original version of MazinPack combined.
- Device: PC (no mobile phone or console!)
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Supported graphics cards: RTX 2060, RTX 2060 S, RTX 2070, RTX 2070 S, RTX 2080, RTX 2080 S, RTX 2080-Ti, TITAN RTX
- Minecraft version: 1.15 (RTX beta)
How to install:
Minecraft RTX Beta:
- Export/backup all your Minecraft worlds
- Download the Xbox Insider Hub from the Microsoft Store
- Open the Xbox Insider Hub
- Go to Insider Content
- Select Minecraft for Windows 10
- Click Join (or Manage if you are already in an other beta version)
- Select Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta
- Click Accept
- Wait until the loading animation in the Xbox Insider Hub stops
- Uninstall Minecraft for Windows 10
- Download Minecraft for Windows 10 again from the Microsoft Store
- Start the game
- The version number at the bottom right corner of the screen should be v22.214.171.124
MazinPack with RTX:
- Download both MazinPack and MazinPack RTX addon
- Run MazinPack214.mcpack
- Minecraft will import it automatically
- Run MazinPack-RTX-Addon-v1.0.mcpack
- Minecraft will import the addon
- Go to Settings > Global Resources
- Activate both MazinPackV2.1.4 and MazinPack RTX addon v1.0
Note: Before you start writing comments like "can you make it for mobile?" or "mine doesn't work", make sure to read the system requirements and the installation guide carefully!