Mine Time is a short map that takes between 60-90 minutes to finish, It is SINGLEPLAYER. Your objective is to mine blocks and works your way up collecting better tools, enchantments, and items until you finish the game.
This map was made by a twelve year old.. The objective is to get 4 stacks of emeralds! The best way to do that is to get emeralds by mining and use them to buy better tools and items.
Follow me on Instagram @JellyHair54
- fixed the holes in the ceiling.
- changed the gold and diamond pickaxe to their respective prices.
- Updated the games settings
- Fixed more holes
- fixed all bugs found
- publish fast please
Fixed the link. That is it. I need more words.
Added Instagram account. Follow @jellyhair54 on Instagram right now or else.
- 3 new items,
Drill - drill a hole in the ground to help find ores and jewels
Slicer - removes the top layer of stone
All-Seeing-Eye - shows all ores for a second
- fixed bugs
- added an item collector
- Added Coal, Iron, Gold, and Diamond multipliers
- Added a bonus chest
- Fixed bugs
- Follow me on instagram @JellyHair54
1. Click on the .mcworld link
2. Click download
3. Click “open in Minecraft”
4. Scroll down until you find “Mine Time v3”