Reach the end dimension and kill the dragon, starting only on a grass block. This will change as you break it, you can also be touched by animals or monsters!.
This is a map in which you will start in one block, from this block you will have to get everything you need to go and kill the enderdragon.
To start the game you will have to destroy the only block in the world, the one under your feet. But don’t worry, another one will appear, and then another, and then another. Many things can appear such as: blocks of different types, minerals, chests, animals or monsters, so be careful every time you break the block.
Every certain number of broken blocks you will go to the next stage, in total there are 10:
The type of block that appears will depend on the phase you are in, for example, if you are in the forest phase you are most likely to get grass, wood or clay. If you are in the nether phase, you will most likely get blocks of netherrack, lava or netherbrick. So with all phases. Monsters and animals will also appear depending on this factor.
At the beginning of the Miscellaneous stage, the portal to the end will appear! You will have to get the necessary eyes to turn it on and enter this dimension.
Once the enderdragon has been defeated, you will have won the map!
Several types of blocks can appear
Even special chests
You should expand your base little by little!
When you change phase, bedrock will appear
And, at the beginning of phase 10, the portal to the end!
Map made by: Toramtyces
Personal blog: https://toramtyces.com/
If you make a video of this map, don’t forget to place the credits! 😀
DO NOT PUBLISH THIS MAP IN ANOTHER WEBSITE
– All the blocks from 1.16 have been added!
– All the mobs from 1.16 have been added!
– Increased the probability of tree sprouts
– Sugar cane has been implemented in boxes
– Minor bugs have been fixed
- Wolves have been added
- Bees have been added
- Fixed bugs that remove chests
- Special chests now come out on top of the block that reappears again and again
- All new Nether Update mobs and blocks have been added!
- Added all blocks, mobs and items from Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.0!
- Several bugs have been fixed
- The map has been translated to English.
- The probabilities of the appearance of chests have been corrected.
- Chests are no longer so repetitive.
- Turtles can now appear.
The download links have been corrected, now they redirect to the correct download link
The download links have been corrected, now they don't go through another blog
- More detailed information of the map
- More images of the map
For more details on how to install the content of this post, click here: