Do you want to use the panoramas from older versions or other editions? I introduce you the Minecraft Title Pack v2, contains lots of panoramas, from the classic panoramas to the recent caves and cliffs part 2 panorama! It even contains the Education Edition panorama!
Minecraft Panorama Pack v2 (Bedrock version)
Minecraft Panorama Pack is a texture pack where you can use panoramas from previous updates or other editions!
List of panoramas in the pack:
- Java Classic
- Java Update Aquatic
- Java Village and Pillage
- Java Buzzy Bees
- Bedrock Classic
- Bedrock Better Together
- Bedrock Update Aquatic
- Bedrock Cats and Pandas
- Bedrock Village and Pillage
- Bedrock Buzzy Bees
- Bedrock Beta
- Bedrock Halloween 2021
- Caves and Cliffs Part 1
- Caves and Cliffs Part 1 original
- Caves and Cliffs Part 2
- Education Edition 1.12
- Education Edition 1.12 Black and White version
- Education Edition 1.14.31
- Education Edition 1.14.40
- Education Edition Demo
- The Java Classic panorama appears blurry in-game in Java Edition but the texture is different in the game files.
- The Bedrock Buzzy Bees panorama only appears in Beta 188.8.131.52. However it was changed in the next beta to match the Java version with the only difference is the clouds.
- The original version of Caves and Cliffs Part 1 panorama contains torches while the current version doesn't have one.
- The black and white version of Education Edition 1.12 was found in the Bedrock assets but I couldn't find any info about it.
- MinecraftDigger/MC4f: for bringing all Xbox panoramas
- Cryz: for bringing all Education Edition panoramas (except gray-scaled Education Edition 1.12) and Halloween 2021 panorama
Resource pack by TheLogicalMine. Please do not reupload this texture pack.