This add-on includes new animations for some of the mobs in Minecraft. The intention of the add-on is to add new animations (or improve existing ones) for most mobs in Minecraft. It is not 100% done but you can expect more additions in a future update of the add-on. Custom animations is one of the new features being added in version 1.8 of Minecraft. Add more realism to your worlds today!
Creator: MCPA Team
Updated: 19 October, 2018 (Added new bend animation of skeleton!)
- Skeleton can bend arm and leg
- Villager has arm animation
- Chicken has a rocking head when they walk
Requirement: Requires v1.8 or above. Enable “Experimental Gameplay” if you’re playing on the beta!
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack