This addon makes it so you are now able to smelt the following blocks in the Blast Furnace:
- Clay Ball -> Brick
- Cobblestone – > Stone
- Stone -> Smooth Stone
- Stone Brick -> Cracked Stone Brick
- Sand -> Glass
- Netherrack -> Nether Brick
This addon also adds the following new recipes to the game:
- Flint -> Gunpowder (Normal Furnace)
- Rotten Flesh -> Leather (Smoker and Campfire)
EXPERIMENTAL GAMEPLAY MUST BE ENABLED IN v.1.12.1 FOR THIS ADDON TO WORK.
This addon was tested and is known to work in v1.12.1 with Experimental Gameplay enabled on the world. This addon is not backwards compatible with previous versions, and although it should work in the current beta version as well as future versions, I am not 100% sure as I did not test it myself.
I would also like to say a huge thank you to @_MauBasSick_, the creator of the RFFL (Rotten Flesh for Leather) addon, for being awesome and allowing me to add the rotten flesh -> leather recipe into my addon.
Please check out their addons here: https://mcpedl.com/user/maubassick/
Also, feel free to follow them on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/_MauBasSick_
Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter with suggestions for either more things to add to this addon, or ideas/suggestions for other addons.
If you encounter any bugs or issues, the best way to get in touch with me is through my Twitter, although I will try and keep up with the comments here as best I can.
Hope you enjoy!
If you want to help support me, feel free to donate here: https://www.paypal.me/SSauris.
Any amount is greatly appreciated 🙂
- Added new download links.
- Added new download files for Android/IOS.
- Updated description to show compatibility with v.1.12.1 as long as Experimental Gameplay is enabled.
Development Blog - 10/3/2019:
I have been working on a larger content expansion for a more realistic crafting process for gunpowder that I had intended to integrate into this addon once I were to finish it. However, I am nearly finished with school, and I have never developed anything like this before, overall making it take longer than I had expected.
Also, in light of the recent news about future updates (near and far) from Minecon 2019, I have decided to halt progress on that larger content expansion, as it seems some code related stuff is going to be changing, possibly making it easier for developers like me to integrate new biomes and add natural generation of custom blocks/ores, of which this content expansion will require.
Overall, if you have any questions for me, feel free to reach out to me on Twitter (@Sgt_Sauris).
- Added Netherrack -> Nether Brick (Blast Furnace) recipe.
- Added Rotten Flesh -> Leather (Campfire and Smoker) recipe.
- Edited introduction and description to reflect changes.
- Updated download links for the new files.
- Added new featured image.
If you do not have adblock, wait 5 seconds and click the 'Skip Ad' button in the top right of the screen.
If you do have adblock, wait 10 seconds and click the 'Skip Ad' button in the top right of the screen.
- More Furnace Recipes v1.0.1.mcaddon (Monetized shorte.st Link)
- More Furnace Recipes v1.0.1.zip (Monetized shorte.st Link)