You ever think the subsoil is too monotonous? Have you ever dreamed of seeing new ores and ingots from most famous Java Edition mods in the Bedrock Edition? So, this add-on is for you!
How does it work?
This add-on adds 10 new minerals in BE vanilla. These are:
Each of these minerals has a block, ingot, ore or nugget form except bronze and steel which, being metal alloys, don’t have a ore but can be obtained in other ways.
All of these ores can be pulverized through a grindstone to duplicate the ingots that can be obtained
There are also nether variants for these ores. They spawn in the nether with addon version 2.2 and game version 1.16+
There are 8 swords with different attack damage and durability:
Sword type (attack damage, durability)
- Copper (5, 175)
- Tin (5, 150)
- Bronze (6, 325)
- Steel (6.5, 400)
- Aluminum (5, 225)
- Silver (5, 75)
- Lead (5, 100)
- Nickel (6.5, 300)
There are also 10 different apples, these like golden apples gives to player different effects:
- Copper apple (gives Jump Boost for 2:30)
- Tin apple (gives Speed for 2:30)
- Bronze apple (gives Speed and Jump Boost and Resistance for 2:30)
- Steel apple (gives Resistance 2 for 2 minutes but leave you two hearts)
- Aluminum apple (gives Levitation for 30 seconds, Slow Falling for 45 and Speed 2 for 2 minutes)
- Silver apple (gives Night Vision for 5 minutes, Haste 2 and Speed for 2:30)
- Lead apple (gives Slowness 2 and Resistance 2 for 3 minutes)
- Ruby apple (gives Strength for 3 minutes)
- Sapphire apple (gives Water Breathing for 3 minutes)
There are also enchanted apples but now you can only get them with commands.
Here are some examples of crafting you can do with these( Crafting template is the same as that used by vanilla minerals)
- Copper Block from ingots and reverse
- Tin nugget from ingot and reverse
- Cooking lead ore in furnace
- You can get four ingots of bronze by putting on the crafting grid three copper ingots and a tin ingot or you can get four powders of bronze by putting three copper powders and one of tin
- You can get two steel ingot by putting on the crafting grid two coals and an iron ingot
You can craft swords in the same way as you craft vanilla swords
Flint and steel:
You can’t craft anymore flint and steel using iron but you have to use steel instead:
Now you can craft buckets with aluminum instead of iron but you can still use old recipe too.
Now there are two new ways to craft shields. You can use also bronze and steel instead of iron.
Quartz Grindstone Add-on Integration:
As of MoreOres 2.0, this addon feature Quartz Grindstone Add-on. This addon adds the Quartz Grindstone from Applied Energistics 2. With this machine you can grind ores into 2 powders and after cook these in a furnace and in this way you can get the double of ingots you’d get..
You can get a grindstone by trading with a stone mason villager.
Grindstone addon also has other features like pulverizing the wheat to obtain the flour. For more information visit the dedicated page.
Steel armor set:
Chain set is replaced by steel armor. These are the recipes to obtain the entire set:
You can obtain these minerals by mining underground or by exploring dungeons.
If you are in creative mode and want to obtain these you can use:
- /function apples
- /function enchanted_apples
- /function swords
- /function ingots
- /function nuggets
- /function blocks
- /function ores
- /function nether_ores
- /function powders
Textures of some of metal blocks are owned by CoFH (Their site)
- Nether Ores!
- New function to cheat nether ores /function nether_ores
- Now steel armor pieces in furnace became steel nuggets instead of iron ones
- New sapphire Ore and Block texture
- Now the grindstone texture is more consistent with the new minecraft textures
- Enchanted Apples effects now are consistent with normal apples ones
- Bronze dust now can be smelted in furnace
- Slightly tweaked ores generation
- Added a new function /function powders
- Added new shields recipes
- Now some recipes are shapeless like flint and steel and bronze ingot
- Added bronze powder
- Added a recipe to obtain bronze powder with 3 copper powders and 1 tin powder
- Now this addon works only with beta 220.127.116.11+(you can still download this one for older versions)
- Bug Fix: wheat flour now can't be smelt in blast furnace but in smoker
- New Ruby and Sapphire block textures(They are not final but I wanted to differentiate them from emerald one)
- Ruby Ore
- Sapphire Ore
- Ruby Block
- Sapphire Block
- Now chain armor set is replaced by steel set
- New functions to get blocks,ores, ingots and nuggets
- Ruby Apple
- Sapphire Apple
- Copper, Tin, Bronze, Nickel apples effects tweaked
- Poison effect given by lead apple is now less rare
Quartz Grindstone Add-on integration:
- Integrated my other addon, the Quartz Grindstone Add-on 1.0 with the ability of grinding ores from this addon.
- Grindstone addon also has other features like pulverizing the wheat to obtain the flour. For more information visit the dedicated page: Link
- New functions for obtaining items in creative
- New way for crafting buckets
- Now silverfishes can spawn underground and can drop silver ingots and nuggets
- Now you can find new apples, ingots and swords in dungeons loot chests
- Now lead apple has a chance to give fatal poison effect to player if eaten
- New Italian translation!
- Fixed enchanted apples displayed name
- New apples crafted with every ingots
- Incomplete enchanted apples
- New recipe for flint and steel
- Tweaked bronze recipe (thanks ItsZeus for feedback)
- Changing sword bug fixed
- Now every swords has correct displayed name
- New ores textures based on new Jappa's Iron ore texture
- New Add-on icons
- New fully working swords of every minerals
- Do all Linkvertise tasks
- After downloading the addon delete all applications and remove all browser addons
- Be sure you are in 1.16 beta
- Enable experimental gameplay
- If you are installing on a pre-existing world to find new ores you have to explore new lands.
- Have fun!
- Addon(18.104.22.168 +)
- Behavior(22.214.171.124 +)
- Resources(126.96.36.199 +)
- Addon 2.0 (Compatible only with official versions of 1.14 and 1.15 and 1.16 betas before 188.8.131.52)