You ever think the subsoil is too monotonous? Have you ever dreamed of seeing the new Thermal Foundation ores and ingots in the Bedrock Edition? So, this add-on is for you!
How does it work?
This add-on adds 8 of Thermal Foundation minerals in BE vanilla. These are:
Each of these minerals has a
block, ingot, ore or nugget form except bronze and steel which, being metal alloys, don’t have a ore but can be obtained by using crafting table.
There are 8 sword(one for each mineral) with different attack damage and durability:
Sword type (attack damage, durability)
- Copper (5, 175)
- Tin (5, 150)
- Bronze (6, 325)
- Steel (6.5, 400)
- Aluminum (5, 225)
- Silver (5, 75)
- Lead (5, 100)
- Nickel (6.5, 300)
There are also 8 different apples, these like golden apples gives to player different potion effects:
- Copper apple (gives Haste for 2:30)
- Tin apple (gives Absorption for 2:30)
- Bronze apple (gives Haste 2 and Absorption 2 for 2:30)
- Steel apple (gives Resistance 2 for 2 minutes but leave you two hearts)
- Aluminum apple (gives Levitation for 30 seconds, Slow Falling for 45 and Speed 2 for 2 minutes)
- Silver apple (gives Night Vision for 5 minutes, Haste 2 and Speed for 2:30)
- Lead apple (gives Slowness 2 and Resistance 2 for 3 minutes)
- Nickel apple (gives Speed and Jump Boost for 3 minutes)
There are also enchanted apples but now you can only get them with commands.
Here are some examples of crafting you can do with these( Crafting template is the same as that used by vanilla minerals)
- Copper Block from ingots and reverse
- Tin nugget from ingot and reverse
- Cooking lead ore in furnace
- You can get four ingots of bronze by putting on the crafting grid three copper ingots and a tin ingot
- You can get two steel ingot by putting on the crafting grid two coals and an iron ingot
You can craft these swords in the same way as you craft vanilla swords
Flint and steel:
You can’t craft anymore flint and steel using iron but you have to use steel instead:
Now you can craft buckets with aluminum instead of iron but you can still use old recipe too.
You can obtain these minerals by mining underground or by exploring dungeons.
If you are in creative mode and want to obtain these you can use:
- /function apples (for getting metal apples)
- /function enchanted_apples (for getting metal enchanted apples)
- /function swords (for getting all metal swords)
- /function ingots (for getting all ingots)
A lot of textures used in this Add-on are owned by CoFH (Their site)
- New ores textures based on new Jappa's Iron ore texture
- New Add-on icons
- New fully working swords of every minerals
- Changing sword bug fixed
- Now every swords has correct displayed name
- New apples crafted with every ingots
- Incomplete enchanted apples
- New recipe for flint and steel
- Tweaked bronze recipe (thanks ItsZeus for feedback)
- New functions for obtaining items in creative
- New way for crafting buckets
- Now silverfishes can spawn underground and can drop silver ingots and nuggets
- Now you can find new apples, ingots and swords in dungeons loot chests
- Now lead apple has a chance to give fatal poison effect to player if eaten
- New Italian translation!
- Fixed enchanted apples displayed name
- Be sure you are in 1.13 beta
- Enable experimental gameplay
- Have fun!