This is the first addon to ever introduce custom consumable items! The potions work similar to the normal potions as they will give the player a status effect for a certain duration of time. Discover 8 brand unique and brand new potions all sold by a new type of villager: The Brewer!
You consume a custom potion by holding it. While you have an active custom potion effect on you, you cannot apply another effect. You can however refresh the duration of the effect by consuming the same potion a second time. After consuming a potion, it turns into a empty bottle (due to a MCBE bug the inventory doesn’t update correctly, clicking a block fixes it).
- Health Boost Potion (Duration: 120s | Effect: +20 hearts | Data value: yellow_flower:1)
- Super Speed Potion (Duration: 20s | Effect: +0.4 speed | Data value: yellow_flower:2)
- Gravity Potion (Duration: 20s | Effect: no gravity | Data value: yellow_flower:3)
- Feather Potion (Duration: 120s | Effect: no fall damage | Data value: yellow_flower:4)
- Knockback Potion (Duration: 60s | Effect: no knockback | Data value: yellow_flower:5)
- Attack Damage Potion (Duration: 10s | Effect: +7 damage | Data value: yellow_flower:6)
- Magic Potion (Duration: 60s | Effect: no damage through potions | Data value: yellow_flower:7)
- Wither Potion (Duration: 60s | Effect: no wither effect damage | Data value: yellow_flower:8)
You can create the new brewer villager by giving a cauldron to a villager. Make sure to not open his trading inventory before the transformation, otherwise you are going to loose some trades. This villager sells the new potions for survival usage.
This addon was created using my custom item generator. I included the custom JSON (more_potions.json) in the addon files so addon creators have another reference on how to use my generator.
A useful hint…
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game